Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Outsider Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Outsider Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Outsider Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Outsider Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Outsider Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Outsider Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Outsider Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Outsider Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Outsider Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Outsider Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Outsider

2 posters

Go down

Outsider Empty Outsider

Post by Alveuss Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:12 am

As Saturday night Genesis carries on, the fans are beginning to settle down after yet another outstanding match. There are kids with their signs and CMV merchandise excited all over the place and teenagers and adults trying to calm them down or holding their throats from all the screaming they've been doing themselves, and there's still plenty more to come.

A lot of them jump back up to their feet at the sound of a familiar theme however, people turning around and heading back to their seats even though they desperately need to pee. Love him or hate him, the fans have an opinion of the former Anarchy champion and they make sure their opinions are heard. Flanked to his left by the beautiful Vixen's champion 'Kitty' Quinn-Belle with her title around her waist looking happy and smiling as she always does and with a microphone already in his right hand, Jacob Ziegler makes his way out from the back and down the ramp towards the ring. Ziegler walks up the stairs first and holds the ropes down for Quinn to enter because he's a gentleman like that, then enters himself and waits for his music to stop.

Jacob Ziegler
Before I get to why I'm out here I want to address the elephant in the room... This is the first time I have held a microphone since I lost the Anarchy championship to Sushi-X.

In saying this there is a mixed reaction from the fans in the arena. Even though he isn't the nicest guy in the world, the Scot has a lot of fans who are disappointed he lost his championship, others are ecstatic that the CMV veteran Sushi has at last achieved his dream in capturing a singles championship. Either way once again, there's a reaction.

Jacob Ziegler
For a while I didn't really know what to say about that. At first I obviously was disappointed in myself, I was angry... Truth be told I didn't really believe it at first. I still haven't completely gotten used to it, I mean I feel naked without the title over my shoulder. I bet a lot of people, Sushi included, are expecting me to come out with a bunch of excuses as to why I lost or demand my rematch or something like that but no, I'm not going to do that. Sushi is a hell of a wrestler, probably the best I've stepped into the ring with since I've been here. Certainly better than two of the three men in the main event of Ascendance, the third of which I guess I'll find out about on Monday but that's not the point. The point is Sushi has been here for years and has done a lot, he's been apart of some of the biggest moments in CMV history and held a few tag titles but has never held a singles championship until now. I took that man to his limit and he took me to mine. There was no cheating, no foul play, no distractions or interferences, he pinned me and I pinned him and in the end he was resilient and got the decisive fall. Even though me and Sushi don't see eye to eye there was nothing but respect in this ring and I think we both earned that. So with that said, congratulations Sushi-X in doing what nobody else could and taking that Anarchy championship from me. You deserve it, just don't ruin all the work I put in to make it mean something.

While this seems extremely out of character from the Scot the fans cheer and clap for both men and the possible match of the year that they both had.

Jacob Ziegler
Now obviously since I lost the championship I do have the right to a rematch for it. However due to recent events I've decided that I will not be invoking it. With those men attacking multiple superstars on Fusion, Sushi included, he obviously has business of his own to deal with for now. I'd also like to say that I had absolutely nothing to do with organizing that attack and clear my name of any suspicion there may have been. I fight my own battles. I obviously seem to have my own too which I plan on dealing with. In fact, that's why I'm out here and I'm sure everyone already knows who it's with.

Of course they do. Everyone and their dog seems to know about Conor McGregor and now that he has his sights set on Ziegler, the world has taken notice.

Jacob Ziegler
I understand why everyone loves Conor McGregor. He's a damn good fighter, he speaks his mind whenever he wants, he's entertaining no matter where he is or what he's doing. And everyone knows his name! That's why I kinda understand why Sampson brought him in to host Ascendance, just with him being there people will want to watch. What I don't understand is why all of you people here in this arena love him, or why he has to have a match at Ascendance. Conor isn't a wrestler, he's a UFC fighter. He has like what, three fights a year?

Ziegler turns to Quinn with a confused look.

Quinn-Belle
Three or four yeah, something like that...

Jacob Ziegler
Three or four times a year he actually shows up and fights and does anything useful. His mere presence here in CMV is insulting to me, it's insulting to everyone in the back and should be insulting to all of you in this arena too. See we here in CMV are on the road training and wrestling all over the world 300+ days a year. Before this I was playing football, training and playing and travelling all over the world for the majority of the year. I'm an athlete, Quinn is an athlete. All the guys and girls in the back are athletes. Conor McGregor is not an athlete. He's a fighter, that's it. And hilariously because of his name, he thinks he can walk in here and own this place like he's above it all. Now he's trying to get up in my business because I had the nerve to ignore him when he showed up here and handle real issues and now he wants to fight me at Ascendance.

Even though what Ziegler is saying makes a lot of sense, the fans don't care. 'The Notorious' Conor McGregor in a CMV ring? Oh hell yes!

Jacob Ziegler
I've thought about it almost as much as I did my Anarchy championship. I don't want to fight Conor McGregor at Ascendance. Not because I think he could kick my ass, not because I'm scared of him, but because he doesn't deserve it. There are guys working damn hard to make it to Ascendance and McGregor can just waltz right on in? That's not fair to them, that's not fair to me and it's not fair to all of you...

Not liking what the Scot has said and desperately wanting the match to happen the fans cut him off with deafening boos causing Ziegler to talk much louder over them, the impatient bastards.

Jacob Ziegler
That being said... Jesus Christ at least let me finish. That being said, I can't help but go back to think about what I said before. Conor being here is an insult. He isn't welcome here and should not be here. For all those people in the back that Conor is insulting just by being here, for him kicking me while I was down having just lost the title to Sushi and for him trying and failing to cost me my match against Ryan Kent on Fusion, I will fight Conor McGregor at Ascendance!

Barely letting Ziegler finish the arena erupts in cheers for what they wanted to hear. Ziegler - McGregor, at Ascendance! The cheers go on for a bit before they slowly start to settle slightly then Ziegler speaks over them once again.

Jacob Ziegler
On one condition...

Almost instantly the arena falls silent.

Jacob Ziegler
I am a wrestler. This is a wrestling ring. If Conor McGregor want to come here and fight, he can do it our way. I will fight Conor McGregor at Ascendance by our rules. One on one, in this ring, in a wrestling match.

(Open to Dashing, read my pm first)

I know Ziegler came off kinda face in this promo but I feel like for this to work with a character like Conor McGregor who has already said and done the shit that he has, this is the way I wanna do this. This isn't a face turn or anything like that, I'm still heel so don't worry Rifted <3

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Outsider Empty Re: Outsider

Post by Mr. Dashing Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:42 am

Just as it seems as though Ziegler is going to take his leave, the theme song of the one and only, Big Johnny Sampson, hits the PA system and out comes the general manager to Fusion, Genesis AND Intensity. Jacob sighs as he looks back at Quinn who shrugs unknowingly, the couple watching on as Sampson comes out onto the stage with a big old smile slapped across his face, a mixed reaction from the fans serenading his while he lifts his mic to speak.

Sampson
Ziegler, Ziegler, Ziegler . . . Let me be the first one to officially recognize your historic reign as the CMV Anarchy champion, and tell you how sorry I am that it was cutoff by Sushi-X. A few weeks ago you really opened by eyes, Jacob, when you came out here and had the balls that many superstars in the back are lacking, and you told me to start treating you like the prize that you are. And I've done just that, Genesis main events, Fusion main events, blockbuster match-ups, more screen time, the works! You deserve it, Ziegler, you're an amazingly talented wrestler and despite your attitude at times, there's no denying that these fans love you . . . But I just had to come out here tonight and ask you this; are you sure? Because as good as you truly are in this RING, Conor McGregor is without a doubt one of the best, if not THE best FIGHTERS in the world. He is the reining, defending, UFC featherweight champion OF THE WORLD! And again, Jacob, sincerely, you have a very, very, bright future ahead of you here in CMV, you are Undisputed championship material . . . But I'm afraid that if you step into the ring against Mr. McGregor at Ascendance . . . You may not exit the same man. BUT, these fans clearly WANT this match to happen, and I'd be foolish to not add such a major bout to an already STACKED card! So here's what I'll do, I'll give you some time to really think this over, think about your career, your fans, your family. And in two weeks time, two weeks prior to Ascendance, on Monday night Fusion, we'll have an official contract signing between you and Conor. If you show up, well then the CMV universe is in for what is sure to be one hell of a match! But if you decide that this isn't your path and that you'd rather not risk your well being by stepping into the ring against perhaps the world's most dangerous man, then so be it. It's your choice, Jacob, I just want to make sure that you don't do anything you'd live . . . Or die . . . To regret . . .

Johnny tips his microphone towards Ziegler as his music starts up again, the former Anarchy champion and his gal talking quietly together in the ring as Genesis cuts to a hype video for Ascendance.

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down