Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Backstage Interview with the Moo Moo Man Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Backstage Interview with the Moo Moo Man Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Backstage Interview with the Moo Moo Man Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Backstage Interview with the Moo Moo Man Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Backstage Interview with the Moo Moo Man Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Backstage Interview with the Moo Moo Man Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Backstage Interview with the Moo Moo Man Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Backstage Interview with the Moo Moo Man Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Backstage Interview with the Moo Moo Man Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Backstage Interview with the Moo Moo Man Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Backstage Interview with the Moo Moo Man

2 posters

Go down

Backstage Interview with the Moo Moo Man Empty Backstage Interview with the Moo Moo Man

Post by Borton Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:52 pm

During Genesis, Lisa Evans stands with Randy Borton backstage, waiting for the cue for the interview to start

Lisa Evans: Ladies and gentleman, I'm standing here with the King of Milkamania, former 2 time World Champion, Randy Borton.

Randy Borton: Thank you.

Lisa Evans: First off, the draft, after Battle Scars there will be a draft, superstars/vixens will either go to Fusion or Genesis, which brand would you prefer to be at?

Randy Borton: For me, I don't mind being at Fusion or Genesis, now where I prefer to be at, is where the World title is at, whether it being at Fusion or Genesis, my eyes are still on the top prize, like everyone should be.

Lisa Evans: Speaking of the top prize, 6 men will compete in a Money in the Bank match, a chance to get that briefcase like you did last year, and cash it in on the World Champion. Who do you want to win in that match?

Randy Borton: As much as I dislike the guy, but I have much respect to him, I want Tim LaFave to win. He's on a mission now since he lost the International title to the dark horse of the match, Azreal. He's going to try his hardest to get the briefcase and have a chance to win the big one, the World title.

Lisa Evans: As for you, you will be taking on Bob Luger, what do you expect from the young talented Bob Luger?

Randy Borton: Honestly, without his father by his side, I don't expect much from him. Sure he will give me a fight, but does he really have the confidence to do it on his own? Facing one of the top superstars in CMV? Maybe he does, maybe he can prove me and everyone wrong, but at Battle Scars, its just another day for me, while for Bob Luger, the match is the toughest challenge he has yet. A challenge he will not -

The camera pans to Bob Luger, walking up to Borton, standing face to face with him

[Open to de Batman]

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Backstage Interview with the Moo Moo Man Empty Re: Backstage Interview with the Moo Moo Man

Post by Batman Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:53 pm

As the stare down lingers for a couple seconds, Bob breaks the silence.

Bob Luger
You.....have no idea.....what i'm capable of. I'm a mystery to you. Because you've decided to sit there and judge my entire career off of my father being by my side. You think that because I have a supportive father who sits at ringside to motivate me to do my very best, that i'm some sort of chump that relies on only him to be victorious. That's where you're wrong Randy. While you were too busy losing chance after chance to regain the world championship, I was getting better and better. Working harder and harder week in and week out to one day walk up to a guy like you, who..who thinks he's on top of the world, and shove him to the ground like a little schoolboy.

Borton smiles at the remark as Bob continues.

Bob Luger
You don't know what you're getting into. Why? Because you don't care enough to. And that's your problem right there. You stated that I don't have the confidence to beat you yet I gave this huge speech on how I was confident to beat you just last week. That's problem number one. You're not paying attention to your opponent. Problem number two is how you're over confident. Saying it's just another day for you. Thinking like that was the reason why you lost your championship to Brian Novak huh? Maybe it's why you also lost to Azreal...twice. Me? I treat every match as a title match. I always got something to prove. Winning is everything and so is confidence. Then you add preparation into the mix and you got the mindset of Bob freaking Luger. The man who's gonna defeat you at Battle Scars in a few nights. And when it's all said and done, and the draft comes along, the men in suits won't be talking about drafting Randy Borton, the former world champion. Nah.....they'll be talking about drafting Bob Luger, the FUTURE world champion. You can bet on that bud.

And with that, Bob nudges past Borton leaving the Moo Moo Man to contemplate life as the show continues elsewhere.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down