Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Savage: "Because of what you did to me, I wasn’t able to answer Marko Punish’s open challenge." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Savage: "Because of what you did to me, I wasn’t able to answer Marko Punish’s open challenge." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Savage: "Because of what you did to me, I wasn’t able to answer Marko Punish’s open challenge." Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Savage: "Because of what you did to me, I wasn’t able to answer Marko Punish’s open challenge." Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Savage: "Because of what you did to me, I wasn’t able to answer Marko Punish’s open challenge." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Savage: "Because of what you did to me, I wasn’t able to answer Marko Punish’s open challenge." Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Savage: "Because of what you did to me, I wasn’t able to answer Marko Punish’s open challenge." Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Savage: "Because of what you did to me, I wasn’t able to answer Marko Punish’s open challenge." Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Savage: "Because of what you did to me, I wasn’t able to answer Marko Punish’s open challenge." Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Savage: "Because of what you did to me, I wasn’t able to answer Marko Punish’s open challenge." Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Savage: "Because of what you did to me, I wasn’t able to answer Marko Punish’s open challenge."

2 posters

Go down

Savage: "Because of what you did to me, I wasn’t able to answer Marko Punish’s open challenge." Empty Savage: "Because of what you did to me, I wasn’t able to answer Marko Punish’s open challenge."

Post by krzy Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:45 am

Cole Savage appears backstage, the first time he’s been since since Shinnin’s attack. As a result of the green mist spit into his eyes, Savage is wearing especially dark sunglasses.

-Cole Savage-
For just the briefest of moments, I knew what it felt like to be blind. I’ll be the first to admit that these bones of mine has some mileage on them, but never before have I felt so close to death than i did last week. Shinnin.

Savage shakes his head.

-Cole Savage-
Shinnin.

Savage takes in a deep breath, desperately trying to keep his cool.

-Cole Savage-
Shinnin! You...monster! You are the single most devious mind that I have ever dealt with in this business, because I’ve been reminded that there’s nothing more dangerous than a man who’s been at the bottom. You’ve LIVED on the bottom, Shinnin. No one knew who you were before you crossed paths with me. I say that time and time again, but it’s never been more true than in your case. Hell, for all I knew you were on your way out. But now you’ve got a little job security, a little cushion in that bank account, because now people want to see how I retaliate. That’s right. This isn’t about you. Anyone could have taken your place right now, and it would still be the same: people are paying to see how Cole Savage and his good friends are going to respond to this madness.

Savage adjusts the glasses on his face, but doesn’t whip them off like he normally would.

-Cole Savage-
And we’ve already gotten a taste of that now, haven’t we? Haven’t we, Shinnin. All I did was kindly ask Miss Roxanne to get a little... let’s say, up close and personal. And that was enough to rattle you. Hell, you used the mist and STILL wasn’t able to beat a half-blinded man. Come on, Shinnin! If you’re going to cheat at least get SOMETHING out of it! But that wasn’t enough. And that won’t be the last time. As a matter of fact, things are about to get a WHOLE lot worse for you, buddy. Because of what you did to me, I wasn’t able to answer Marko Punish’s open challenge. This was going to be Leo Cruz’ chance to be the man that he was ALWAYS destined to be. I was trying to be independent, to walk down to the ring on my own, but I couldn’t see where I was going, so I tripped and I FELL and now that HACK Schmidty is the one getting the title match...to go along with his rematch at Climb 2 Fame, which is funny because the powers that be are once AGAIN trying their damndest to make Leo Cruz toil away on house shows when he never got HIS rematch for HIS belt.

Savage leans forward.

-Cole Savage-
Didn’t mean to go on a tangent there. See, all those other issues will sort themselves out in the long run. The biggest threat right now, is Shinnin. As long as he’s allowed to freely wield that mist, nobody is safe. I’ll be doing this company a favor by getting rid of you. That moment is coming sooner than you think, too. I take the prospect of ending careers seriously, and so I’m going to give you one last chance to apologize. Go out to that ring, Shinnin, and tell the world just how sorry you are for making life difficult to your superiors.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Savage: "Because of what you did to me, I wasn’t able to answer Marko Punish’s open challenge." Empty Re: Savage: "Because of what you did to me, I wasn’t able to answer Marko Punish’s open challenge."

Post by Batman Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:50 am

"and I FELL" 10/10
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down