Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
You've gone too far now Parker!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
You've gone too far now Parker!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
You've gone too far now Parker!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
You've gone too far now Parker!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
You've gone too far now Parker!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
You've gone too far now Parker!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
You've gone too far now Parker!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
You've gone too far now Parker!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
You've gone too far now Parker!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
You've gone too far now Parker!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

You've gone too far now Parker!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

You've gone too far now Parker!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty You've gone too far now Parker!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Topher Mod Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:01 am

This promo takes place on last weeks Fusion...

Brit : Did ya hear that Miles we have been drafted to Monday night Fusion... still the lads are together, still kicking arse together and still drinking them lagers together....

Miles : ....

Brit : Miles mate what the hell, jesus he's passed out, probably still suffering from last nights pub crawl..... And Where the hell is that damn Octopus.

Brit gets his mobile phone out and calls Oliver…. Finally he answers…

Brit : Took ya time didn’t ya, where are ya?

Oliver : Huh, who is this.

Brit : The hell ya silly bugger, it’s me Andrews…

Oliver : Oh, ummm, what time is it… 10pm, woah did I miss Fusion, dude I’m like so bloody wasted.

We hear Oliver throwing up.

Brit : Jesus Oliver, can’t ya handle ya lager or what…

Oliver : …

Brit : For fuck sake….  Screw it, call me back when you’re sober

Brit hangs up.

Brit : Guess these 2 guys have the night off…..

Brit looks at the monitor and sees the next match that has been chosen for by the CMV Universe…..

Dashing : Up next Guys for the first time ever we will see The British Warrior…. Mr Revengeaaaaaah himself The Bloody Brit take on The Moo Moo Man Randy Borton, you don’t want to miss this one.

Later that night...

The Bloody Brit representing Fusion pins Gensis’s Randy Borton, after the match The Brit goes back to his locker room…Miles is sitting in his chair, probably passed out still as he’s facing the wall….

The Brit :  Miles, did ya see that….. You even awake? ….  Miles…… MILES……OI PRICK!!!!  Bloody hell mate ya just missed me take on Borton.  Miles.

Miles : MMmmmmppf

Brit : Jesus piss-head stop mumbling..

Brit spins  the chair around...
You've gone too far now Parker!!!!!!!!!!!! Giphy

Brit : SON OF A BITCH!!!! Miles what the hell mate..... Damn you Parker, you gone too far this time...you want to mess with Foreign Affairs well once Miles and Caine sober up they'll take care of you, hell they'll take care of Doom.  

Miles opens his eyes...

Miles : Oh hey Andrews, oh my head is spinning.....so what i did i miss.

Brit facepalms and walks off leaving Miles confused....

Last edited by topher316 on Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:00 pm; edited 5 times in total

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

You've gone too far now Parker!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: You've gone too far now Parker!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Maurie Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:52 pm

lol!

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down