Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Proving you all wrong! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Proving you all wrong! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Proving you all wrong! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Proving you all wrong! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Proving you all wrong! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Proving you all wrong! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Proving you all wrong! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Proving you all wrong! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Proving you all wrong! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Proving you all wrong! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Proving you all wrong!

Go down

Proving you all wrong! Empty Proving you all wrong!

Post by Miztacular Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:06 am

Sophia Caldwells theme hits the PA system following her win in the Vixens money in the bank becoming the first Vixen in CMV history to be called Mrs. Money in the Bank, as the other competitors make their way to the back, the crowd covers the stadiums with boo's as Caldwell celebrates inside of ring, still coming to terms with what she's accomplished. As the boo's reign down, she raises the briefcase up besides her face and looks at it in disbelief.

Proving you all wrong! 2zi3n2x

Caldwell staggers to her feet and looks towards the hard camera with a satisfied look on her face as she walks over to the corner of the ring and gestures for a mic. After receiving one she looks straight into the hard camera.

Sophia Caldwell:
WHAT DID I TELL YOU?! You're all blind! All of the other Vixens with their fancy color-schemes drew you to them, it made you believe they had a chance, but no, just like I said last week and the week before. I was always the favorite. ALWAYS! How do each and everyone of you not see that? This match is very black and white, clear the ring, climb the ladder. The very first chance I had the entire ring clear, I climbed the ladder, I climbed to glory, I climbed to where I've always DESERVED to be. At the top of the world. I called it, because I don't let these flashy lights blind me like these other girls, I don't let the hype that each and every one of you make get to me like those other girls. I climbed this ladder MYSELF, I didn't need you, I didn't need anybody.

Diana, Kristen, whoever wins tonight, I hope you have fun, because there's NO WAY, that belt will be around your waist too much longer, Diana I've beaten you before, I wouldn't even need this briefcase to win that belt from you... And Kristen..... oooh Kristen you got lucky, and I hope you do win tonight, I hope you beat Diana, so I can rip that title away from you at any moment. Thanks to this little guy in my hand, it's confirmed that I will become the first Vixen to win BOTH belts, and there's nothing you, or diana can do about it. So have fun, but be warned, black and white goes with anyhing, so when I strike, you won't even see me coming.

Caldwell throws the microphone and holds her briefcase high into the air, only before staggering into the corner, completely devoid of energy after that action packed match.

Proving you all wrong! 2mz9myf

With the crowds boo's echoing around the stadium, she raises the briefcase up into the air, smiling, in a world of her own as the boo's completely bounce right off of her as her music hits the PA System once more and we cut to commercial.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down