Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
There's a Notion I Wanna See Buried... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
There's a Notion I Wanna See Buried... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
There's a Notion I Wanna See Buried... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
There's a Notion I Wanna See Buried... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
There's a Notion I Wanna See Buried... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
There's a Notion I Wanna See Buried... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
There's a Notion I Wanna See Buried... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
There's a Notion I Wanna See Buried... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
There's a Notion I Wanna See Buried... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
There's a Notion I Wanna See Buried... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

There's a Notion I Wanna See Buried...

2 posters

Go down

There's a Notion I Wanna See Buried... Empty There's a Notion I Wanna See Buried...

Post by Tim Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:26 am

After LaFave's match with Bob Luger, LaFave was found by Lisa Evans sitting in the backstage hallway. A small plastic cup of water in his left hand. Lisa slowly approaches the superstar as his view of her is obscured by the brim of his hat.

Lisa Evans
Tim?

Lisa says nervously.

Tim perks up, looking to Lisa and a camera man standing above him. LaFave sets his cup of water next to him and stands up. Fixing his cap.

Lisa Evans
You don't mind, do you? You seem--

Tim LaFave
No, no. I'm ready.

There's a Notion I Wanna See Buried... Cheeki10

Lisa Evans
Ladies and gentlemen, Tim LaFave.

The camera focuses closer onto the face of a clearly distracted Tim.

Lisa Evans
So, let's talk about that match. You and second-generation wrestler extraordinaire Bob Luger squared off. You came out on top, but your words on twitter say that he pushed you to the brink. Are you slowing down.

Tim LaFave
Lisa, I'm 26, I'm not slowing down. There are just some wrestlers who are that good. I'm not the best wrestler in the world. There are bound to be people that are on par with me and there's even more people that are better than me. I just go out their and give 100% every time.

Lisa Evans
Now, let's move on to the situation on everyone's mind. Your rematch with the current International Champion, Azreal. How are you feeling going into that.

Tim looks down, his face hidden again by the brim of his hat. Tim then lifts he head back up.

Tim LaFave
There's a notion... I wanna bury.

Lisa Evans
A notion?

Tim LaFave
A belief...

Lisa Evan
And what belief is that?

Tim LaFave
The ordinary superstar.

Lisa Evans
The ordinary... superstar? What are you saying... That you want the people lower on the card to be buried?

Tim LaFave
No. Lisa. That's ridiculous. I want the notion of "ordinary superstars" buried.

Lisa looks confused.

Tim LaFave
There are no ordinary superstars. Everyone's special in their own right, everyone has their strengths! Everyone has something that makes them shine, makes them stand out from the rest. Bob Luger showed me that in our match. Azreal showed me that when he took the International Championship. And when the time comes, I'll show him the same.

An awkward silence takes place as Lisa, nervously looks to the camera as Tim appears to be lost in through. Staring away from both Lisa and Camera. Tim shakes himself to, and nods to Lisa before siting back down and picking up his water once again. The shot fading to black.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

There's a Notion I Wanna See Buried... Empty Re: There's a Notion I Wanna See Buried...

Post by Maurie Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:32 am

Cool Interview.
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down