Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A True Champ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A True Champ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A True Champ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A True Champ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A True Champ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A True Champ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A True Champ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A True Champ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A True Champ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A True Champ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A True Champ

2 posters

Go down

A True Champ Empty A True Champ

Post by Big Boi 702 Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:14 pm

*Lisa Evans is Seen in the Back with Jay Davis getting ready for his match*

Lisa Evans: Jay, how does it feel being in your first-ever CMV championship match?

Jay Davis: It's nothing different from what I've done everywhere I went. I got to a show, kicked some asses and took their titles. If Ryan wanted to get rid of it, he should've relinquished it because when I get in the ring with him for the championship, it's gonna be the same crap I did in the past.

Lisa Evans: So how do you being a champion, effect Genesis and the Superstars in it?

Jay Davis: Well for one, I can stick this in Turner's face along with a middle finger telling him I told you so. Secondly, It puts me on the map for most people around here. I have been doing this, day in and day out and now, I get my reward. I get the Light Heavyweight Championship. But after I get it, everything is gonna change. Everything. And I don't give a damn what Dave Turner, you or anyone else has to say anything about it.

Lisa Evans: Last Question, what is this thing with Troy Meyers. I've heard he got kidnapped and had a whole new look because of it. What are your thoughts?

Jay Davis: Well for one, I think that is the stupidest thing anyone could make up. And the fact that everyone believes it, is funny. It generally is funny because Troy drops faster on his head then his Balls do. He wants to step in the ring with me AGAIN and this time in an Anarchy Rulz match? Troy, you're making a big mistake. I will give you till the end of tonight to take back what you said about that match because I guarantee you, you will be getting taken out of that ring in a stretcher. I'm gonna break every bone in your lifeless body and when I do, it will be a statement to not mess with Jay Davis. And that goes for anyone else in that Pathetic Locker Room that thinks they can mess with Jay Davis. I'm done. Go do an interview on someone else.

*Jay Davis walks away from Lisa, in shock at the words he said*
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

A True Champ Empty Re: A True Champ

Post by iTrouble Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:17 pm

Nice Promo! Just a "pro-tip" try to give every character in the promo their own color-way (for their name) to give it more personality

iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:20 pm

iTrouble wrote:Nice Promo! Just a "pro-tip" try to give every character in the promo their own color-way (for their name) to give it more personality

Thanks. I should've given Lisa Pink instead of another color of red. But Thanks.
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down