Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Viking's call to action. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Viking's call to action. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Viking's call to action. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Viking's call to action. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Viking's call to action. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Viking's call to action. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Viking's call to action. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Viking's call to action. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Viking's call to action. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Viking's call to action. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Viking's call to action.

2 posters

Go down

The Viking's call to action. Empty The Viking's call to action.

Post by zquet Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:28 pm

As episode #15 of CMV Unmatched rolls on the music of Bjorn Wolffe hits over the PA system the viking emerges onto the stage to a cheer from the crowd he walks down the ramp and enters the ring mic in hand he starts to speak in his thick accent.

Bjorn: When i first arrived here in Unmatched i came here to fight and to rise through the ranks however recently i haven't been able to as i haven't even been given a chance in the weeks i've been here i've had what two matches? well that ends NOW i want to prove i belong here in this company i came here to fight and to win so with that said i am issuing a call to action anyone in that locker room who i have never fought before come on out here i don't care if your a champion, if this is your first match just as long as we've never fought before so is there anyone with enough balls in the back to come try their hand at the viking?

Bjorn slams the microphone down to the mat with authority and starts to taunt at the empty entrance way awaiting a challenger.

[Open to anyone on the unmatched roster as long as your CAW and Bjorn have not had a match.]
zquet
zquet
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

The Viking's call to action. Empty Re: The Viking's call to action.

Post by Topher Mod Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:02 pm

X-PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC theme hits the PA system and no one in the audience gives too fucks as one half of The Wanderers Don Bishop slowly walks out. 

Don : Savage....But that's ok i know y`all love me really, but Bjorn you want competition, well it looks like i'm the only one around here with the balls to man up and accept your challenge, It will be Viking vs Drifter 1 on 1. You might be looking for that win, but so am i. Trust me i can win matches no matter how big of the match or opponent. I've beaten the likes of Nick Starr, i gave Bolstad his 1st loss and i've pinned the former Champ Marko Punish, so don't think i'll just lay down for you.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down