Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
No Time for Celebration Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
No Time for Celebration Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
No Time for Celebration Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
No Time for Celebration Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
No Time for Celebration Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
No Time for Celebration Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
No Time for Celebration Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
No Time for Celebration Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
No Time for Celebration Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
No Time for Celebration Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

No Time for Celebration

Go down

No Time for Celebration Empty No Time for Celebration

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:47 pm

As Anarchy Rulez goes on we cut to Azreal in his locker room with the International Title sitting in a chair beside him as Mac Thompson comes in

Mac: Hey Azreal great win tonight getting back the International title from Lafave, any thoughts on the match?

Azreal: Well to be honest Mac, no....I don't even know what was wrong with Tim tonight he had a couple chances to get back in the ring and get me off the ladder, but I guess he was thinking that if he lost he would be in the title picture for the Alpha championship or whatever the hell its called. And frankly, in my opinion he deserves it, he deserves that shot because he's been more impressive than Bryan Novak, that German shit or whatever language he speaks, and the so called Moo-Moo man Randy Borton who put up a racist joke against me a couple months ago.

Mac:Ok well what do you think about the match between Fusion star Justin Sane and Hayden tonight along with Nick Blake cashing in?

Azreal: Hayden was a dumbass, you don't just say that if you lose a match then you'll retire, you keep going until you can't anymore. I'm pretty sure Hayden ain't done with CMV, he will be back they always come back. Now for JustIN Sane however, I give him props cause that right there is how you prove to everyone that you are the best on the roster. But Sane is the king of the mountain, so is Zeua he's the king of MT Olympus and he defends it against the demons that threaten it. That's what I think of Sane, he may be the king of the mountain until he retires for all I care, but there will be a demon, an irresistible force, that knocks him off, cause Mac truth be told......All Kings Die.
No Time for Celebration 67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down