Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
An Ex-Genesis Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
An Ex-Genesis Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
An Ex-Genesis Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
An Ex-Genesis Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
An Ex-Genesis Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
An Ex-Genesis Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
An Ex-Genesis Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
An Ex-Genesis Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
An Ex-Genesis Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
An Ex-Genesis Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

An Ex-Genesis

2 posters

Go down

An Ex-Genesis Empty An Ex-Genesis

Post by RiftedEnergy Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:21 pm

Just before the explosions begin, Quantum is holding his vest. It's been a while... He puts it back on and begins to lace up.

Right as the pyro is ending his music hits. Right on Time as always.

Quantum emerges and stomps his way onto the ramp. He's not a Genesis superstar though!

He slides into the ring and grabs a mic. The crowd loves he is suited up for war. He looks down to the vest and gives it a little pat.

"You know.... They once said I shouldn't be allowed to wear this. They said it offered protection. And you know what? It does.... I took it off, for all of you doubters. I was quicker, more agile. But you know what I miss??? That power....

And you know what? I got hurt a lot, without it. I've spent more time in a damn hospital than a ring thanks to the Members of Web.... And yet I found myself in one again this past week.

And you know what? I might enjoy that hospital room at this point.

And the question on everyone's mind... Who gotcha ya? Who gotchya Rifted? Who would attack you as you're hearing up for a match against your brother? It's always gonna be another brother...
It's alright, I'm not surprised. You were always looking to get hungry at the expense of others. You want to know who did it? You're going to find out in...
" He counts the 3-2-1 while the crowd shouts "3... whole... Seconds!!!!"

And right on Time, his music hits....

(Open to Dashing)

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

An Ex-Genesis Empty Re: An Ex-Genesis

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:50 am

. . .

. . . .

. . . . .

. . . . . .

The fans LIVE in attendance here tonight surely never thought in a million years that they'd be baring witness to the return of the The Future, Big Papa Voodie himself, TROY VOODOO!!! Suffice to say, it is bonkers inside of the arena right now, as Quantum looks around at all of the screaming fans, honestly trying to comprehend what they're cheering about. That suspense is built up just right until the cork is fully blown off and truly nobody in the audience will be going home with proper hearing tonight, decked out in his signature unbuttoned jacket and rocking those old school shades, that unmistakable hairstyle, and of course, that devil of a grin. It's been quite some time since the CMV universe laid their eyes on this man, a former two-time Undisputed champion and International champion, and of course, the first ever Cyborg Invitational winner. The Hell Hound shows no emotion, as usual, Voodoo already with a mic in hand makes sure to keep his distance atop the stage.

Voodoo
. . . Did ya miss me?

That gets a strong response from the marks in the crowd, but the TRUE fans know what sinister things this man has committed in the past, once the proud and golden ponyboy of Triple H's Corporation, once a stablemate to Quantum.

Voodoo
Ah, I can't say that I've missed any of you . . . But YES! Feast your eyes, feast your eyes on your messiah, here once again to save you from the dull and painful. It was over six months ago that I had my livelihood AND my World title STOLEN from me by none other than CMV COO, Cyborg. Of course, as punishment for siding with Triple H in the civil war that threatened to rip this company apart. And so, there I was, on the losing side of things, no job, no allies, no money, no life . . . I backed up the wrong horse, it's true, Hunter was clearly unfit to rule CMV and I can see that now, but alas, too late. OR so I had thought, because a few months back, just as I was starting to put my life back together again, I received a phone call, a phone call from one Dave Turner. The Genesis general manager, a man that I had previously crossed paths with early on in my career, well, simply put, he needed STARS to elevate his new brand. Sure, he snatched up Timmy boy, he got Novak, he managed to get- mm, Borton . . . But none of them could hold a candle to yours truly, none of them could CARRY a show, none of them could be the FACE of a new era! It wasn't about the past for Turner or for myself either, it was about the FUTURE, and baby, I AM THE FUTURE!!! Did you hear the ovation I got from this crowd just moments ago, do you know how many fat nerds whipped out their phones and tweeted about my glorious return, how many guys and gals in the back realized just what this means!? It means that Genesis, is now THE place to be because it's where Tory Voodoo is at and Quantum . . . That brings me to you . . .

Voodoo glares at The Future Man as he begins to slowly walk down the ramp, Quantum hasn't moved a single muscle since Big Papa came out here.

Voodoo
You, an old chum of mine, an old pal. X-Gen BROTHERS! Corporation DOGS . . . The Future Man, you are a part of my past . . . But upon being called back into duty, to become the MAN that this brand NEEDS, I knew that I had to do something drastic once I returned. YOU, Quantum, a staple in CMV's history book, without a doubt the biggest name on Monday night Fusion. Sane? Forget that guy, no, no, you my friend, you've always been a pack leader, an alpha, yes. So to be the top guy on Thursday night Genesis, to prove that not a single man, women or child is worthy of being the forerunner into this golden era, none but ME, I had to prove that nobody is safe from MY grasp. Not here on Genesis, not on Fusion, not anywhere . . . Quantum, buddy, it truly was nothing personal, nothing ever really is in this business, unless it's made to be that way. But I am glad that you decided to show your face here tonight, far from your pack, a lone wolf who is hurting but refuses aid . . . And that vest won't protect you from me finishing what I started at Anarchy Rulz and digging the first of many graves on my chosen path to greatness!!!

Troy is now ringside, looking up at Quantum who's staring a whole right back at him. That's when The Hell Hound suddenly reaches into his vest, pulling out what looks to be a CMV contract . . .

Quantum
The problem in, Troy, when you're X-Gen . . . You're never far from your pack!

That's when out onto the stage marches the former International champion, Tim LaFave and- and . . . KEVIN LEE!!! The two stand like bulls ready to charge at a moments notice as the crowd goes nuts and Voodoo is caught between a rock and a hard place. The Future hesitates for a second, this obviously was not a part of his plan, but then cracks a wide grin, lifting the mic to his lips one more time.

Voodoo
Oh, oh, oh, this is far from over, Hell Hound . . .

With those words, Troy quickly hops the security wall, rushing up into the stands before looking back at Quantum who has these final words to closeout the segment:

Quantum
Believe me . . . I know.

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down