Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Storybook Endings Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Storybook Endings Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Storybook Endings Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Storybook Endings Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Storybook Endings Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Storybook Endings Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Storybook Endings Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Storybook Endings Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Storybook Endings Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Storybook Endings Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Storybook Endings

2 posters

Go down

Storybook Endings Empty Storybook Endings

Post by Tim Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:00 am

Mr. Dashing
Oh my god! Oh my god! Tim did it! He's the first inaugural CMV Alpha World Champion!

The Elimination Chamber slowly raises as Kevin Lee rushes from the gorilla and Shiloh Gray and Cass LaFave, who were sitting ringside rush the ring. As Kevin Lee reaches the ring first, he slides under the bottom rope and slips under Tim's legs and lifts him onto his shoulders. While Shiloh holds the ropes open for Cass LaFave. Small gold shimmering confetti flutters from the rafters. As Kevin Lee bounces LaFave around the ring on his shoulders. Tim reaches between his legs to crab the cowboy hat sitting on Lee's head and places it on his own and then, with the opposite hand, holds CMV Alpha World Championship high into the air. Cass pats Kevin on the chest, motioning him to release her son which he gladly does. Tim barely is able to land on his feet steadily from the 6 foot drop but he does and collapses into his older brother's arms. Shiloh hugs him and pushes him to stand on his own two feet.

The crowd pops as they notice, standing on the stage, is Omega Z and Paul Divine, clapping their hands for their stablemate. With Kevin on one side and Cass on the other, they lift Tim's arms up as Tim almost begins crying. Shiloh takes the belt from Tim's hands and runs behind LaFave to attach it firmly to his waist. When he does, Shiloh turns him opposite to the hard camera, so Tim can see for himself, the thousands of fans he's amassed from his hard work and determination. The crowd slowly begins forming chants of "You deserve it" and melodious repetition. Kevin and Tim's mother lower his hands and begin clapping, but not before Lee takes his hat back.Tim walks over to Shiloh and whispers something to him, to which he nods and exits the ring. Tim notices the blood on his face and uses his wrapped hand to wipe some of it off.

Shiloh returns with a CMV microphone and hands it to Tim.

Tim LaFave
Oh my god.

Tim tries to speak through his wheezing and exhausted breath.

Tim LaFave
Oh my god... No!

The crowd continues their chants.

Tim LaFave
No! NO! You deserve it! You always have! And you always will! I said it 2 months ago! I do this for you! With out you there would be no me. You only have yourselves to thank. For pushing me! To be the best I can be. To provide you with my best in-ring work at all times. Thank you so much for supporting me in the best of times! Thank you for supporting me in the worst of times! Oh my god...

Tim wipes oncoming tears with his other arm.

Thank you.

The crowd roars loudly once again as the scene closes with Paul Divine and Omega Z standing at the entrance way and Kevin, Cass and Shiloh with Tim, celebrating the beginning of his first reign as Alpha World Champion.

HAVE A NICE BREAK, UVRYBODY!
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Storybook Endings Empty Re: Storybook Endings

Post by C9 Suntan Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:04 am

Make Cookies & Cream proud my friend. *Wipes away tear*

Pierre Thompson: 1x International Champ