Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
One too many Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
One too many Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
One too many Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
One too many Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
One too many Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
One too many Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
One too many Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
One too many Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
One too many Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
One too many Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

One too many

5 posters

Go down

One too many Empty One too many

Post by Alveuss Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:30 pm

After Exodus has finished and gone off the air and the fans haven't quite come down from the high they're feeling after witnessing Tim LaFave achieve his dream, a video is uploaded to CMV.com under the headline "Breaking News". The video starts off in what looks to be a doctor's office backstage still at the arena with Jacob Ziegler sitting on the medical table, next to him a doctor and his girlfriend Quinn-Belle who doesn't look quite as cheerful as she usually does. The doctor is talking to Ziegler but the Scotsman doesn't look to be listening, instead looking straight down at the floor clearly extremely pissed off, he also has several stitches in his head, the battle scar from his match earlier in the night.

Doctor
We won't know for sure until some more tests tomorrow but it looks very likely that you may have a concussion. If that turns out to be the case then I'm afraid I can't clear you to compete and you'll have to spend a few weeks on the sidelines until we evaluate you again.

The doctor stands awkwardly for a moment expecting a response from Ziegler but nothing, Quinn understanding the situation steps in for her man.

Quinn-Belle
We understand, thanks doc.

The doctor turns to Quinn and nods before turning and leaving the room. Now alone Quinn sighs and kneels down in front of Ziegler, trying to get his attention but again his eyes don't move from the floor.

Quinn-Belle
Jacob come on... So tonight didn't go as planned, it's not the end of the world. We're both talented enough, we're both popular enough that we'll get more chances. We'll be on top once more and you'll get your World championship shot and I know you'll win. Everyone knows it, it's bound to happen. Jake please, are you listening to me?

???
Oh he is, he just got his pride hurt a little is all.

Quinn jumps a little getting a fright and turns to see who's talking but she needn't bother as in walks Billy Weaver over to Ziegler and puts his hand on his shoulder.

Billy Weaver
Don't ya old boy?

Quinn-Belle
You really shouldn't...

Quinn is cut off as Billy keeps talking over her. With Billy's hand on his shoulder, Ziegler finally looks up from the floor and to Billy's hand.

Billy Weaver
Don't take it too hard, you and I have fought so much it's about time I come out on top eh? I know it's not fun to lose, believe me I know, but it'll pass probably. Although its gotta be embarrassing being is such a strong position to come out last in the chamber and be the first one eliminated. Sorry about that. Ya know it's probably...

Quinn-Belle
Billy!

Billy Weaver
Wut?

As Weaver's attention is momentarily transferred to Quinn, Ziegler snaps, springing up from the table and punching Weaver square in the face, knocking him down and jumping on top of him raining down more and more hard shots, Weaver doing his best to protect himself but to no avail. Quinn yells at Ziegler for him to stop but he's not going to, big match loss after big match loss has built up and he's finally snapped. Her yelling though luckily alerted a few officials nearby who come rushing into the room and desperately attempt to get the Scotsman off of Weaver, eventually succeeding. With Ziegler struggling, Billy doesn't move clearly knocked unconscious but that doesn't stop Ziegler from getting in a few stiff soccerball-like kicks to his gut. All the commotion has caused a gathering outside the doorway of a few backstage workers, CMV superstars and most of all Johnny Sampson who forces his way through the crowd and into the room.

Johnny Sampson
Get him off of him for God sakes! Ziegler who do you...

Before the Fusion general manager can finish his thought, Ziegler fights one of his arms free and punches him on the bridge of the nose, knocking Sampson back clutching at his possibly broken nose. With his free arm Ziegler turns and catches a few officials with punches and then kicks, fighting himself free before launching himself towards Sampson.

Quinn-Belle
Jacob stop!

He's not going to. Similar to Billy, Ziegler is on top of Sampson raining down punches to his face and body however Sampson does a considerably better job at defending himself until Ziegler is once again pulled up and off of him, this time by the superstars that were gathering outside the room. He keeps struggling, managing to catch a few of them with some shots but taking a few himself as a result. As Johnny struggles his way back up to his feet he moves his hand from his face seeing his own blood and turns to Ziegler kicking him in the gut. Ziegler still being held back by the locker room can't defend himself and again Sampson delivers a stiff kick,followed by another until Ziegler stops struggling as much, the fight in him fading with each hard shot. When it gets to the point when the Scotsman is struggling for air and almost having to be held up by the men previously holding him back Johnny stops and grabs Ziegler by the head, forcing him to look straight into his eyes.

Johnny Sampson
Who in the hell do you think you are!? You see what your actions have caused? You are hereby suspended indefinitely. Boys get him the fuck out of my building!

Sampson wipes the blood from his face and storms out of the room, pushing past everyone as the superstars let Ziegler go and he falls to the floor. The video ends with Quinn rushing over to check on him with members of the locker room standing over.

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

One too many Empty Re: One too many

Post by C9 Suntan Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:35 pm

Oh shit.

Pierre Thompson: 1x International Champ
2018 Feud of the Year - Thompson v Slate
1x U.S Champ
D’angelo Prince: 2x Anarchy Champ

Camron Harris:
1x NGW Champion
1x Rising Star Champ

Benjamin Black 1x Internet Champ

C9 Suntan
C9 Suntan
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:36 pm

</3

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:08 pm

Sampson knows how to fight fool! HE USED TO BE A SPY

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:10 pm

Billy never said that.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:10 pm

Guys Billy is not a bitch. When the video ended he got up on his own because he's a man and went and fucked some girl and chugged some beers. I repeat, Billy is not a bitch. Okay? Okay.

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:25 pm

Bless.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!