Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
False Prophet  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
False Prophet  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
False Prophet  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
False Prophet  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
False Prophet  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
False Prophet  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
False Prophet  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
False Prophet  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
False Prophet  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
False Prophet  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

False Prophet

Go down

False Prophet  Empty False Prophet

Post by Big Boi 702 Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:54 pm

*"Anti-Social" Plays as Jay Davis comes out with his Dank Vest and Dank Glasses on. He walks up to the ring, hearing the crowd's boos and hisses. He gets in the ring with a Microphone.*

"I've been waiting for this opportunity since I came in this business. I've waited for over a Year to get in the ring with Justin Sane. And in that time, I've noticed something about Justin that isn't really shocking, it's just sad. You people claim that Justin Sane is probably one of ,if not, the best superstar in CMV. He's a multi-world heavyweight champion. But I say multi because he's lost that belt more times than he wins it back. That's like saying I'm a pro football player, yet I miss almost all my throws and all of them are Intersected."

*The crowd continues to boo, louder and louder, while Jay stands in the ring, smiling, and looking at the crowd*

"Also, have we not seen Justin Sane's last match of the year. He ended last year off, fighting an Old man!! That had No protection whatsoever. He could've died or even seriously injured. So you're saying that you look up to a man that could've killed an old man on live TV? Plus it wasn't even for the title!! So, either way, he'd win. But I just can't stand the fact that Justin Sane could've gotten 20 to life for killing someone on Live Television. But moving away from that, I've seen Justin just decrease from being a Legend to being a False Prophet. Or in my words, an Absolute Leader. Which is a monarch, whose actions are restricted neither by written law nor by custom. So basically, Justin Sane is CMV's Absolute Monarch. This man has sat aside and said things like "I've beaten everyone and anyone" and all this other BS that isn't true. And then he says that I was lying. So not only is he an Absolute Monarch and someone who beats up old Innocent people, but he is also a Liar. He could be lying about his career before CMV. He could've been a Garbage man or a bad comedian before becoming a wrestler. But he tells you what you as fans want to hear from him. But I know his games. He wants to hold onto that belt and he wants to hold onto it for a long time. And doing so will go as far as breaking the rules to win his title. But I know our fight isn't for the belt. But let me ask you something, Sane. Are you going to try and cheat your way to a win? Or are you gonna be the man everyone says you are? Because either way, I'm kicking your teeth down your throat and out your ass. But you all don't want that now, do you?"

*The crowd boos and starts swearing and cussing at Jay*

"You see, Sane!?!? These people made you soft. They made you into a small, little bug for anyone to step on. And I'll take my chances on stepping on your dead carcass, come our match."

*He puts the Microphone down on the ground and walks out of the ring, smiling and waving at the crowd.*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down