Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Countdown to Zero Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Countdown to Zero Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Countdown to Zero Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Countdown to Zero Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Countdown to Zero Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Countdown to Zero Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Countdown to Zero Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Countdown to Zero Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Countdown to Zero Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Countdown to Zero Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Countdown to Zero

+3
zquet
Batman
RiftedEnergy
7 posters

Go down

Countdown to Zero Empty Countdown to Zero

Post by RiftedEnergy Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:32 pm

Countdown to Zero Bla_1478822401

Last edited by RiftedEnergy on Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Countdown to Zero Empty Re: Countdown to Zero

Post by RiftedEnergy Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:46 pm

RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:01 pm

I fucking love you.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by zquet Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:06 pm

Fuckin' Hugo spilling the beans.

AURA

ERIC THUNDER
Second Annual CMV tag team cup winner (With Matt Jefferson)
CMV World tag team champion (1 time with Matt Jefferson)

LEX NIGHT

BJORN WOLFFE

RACHEL GRANT

ZACH SMITH
CMV Rising Star Champion (1 time)
zquet
zquet
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:10 pm

seems legit

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:16 pm

Who the fuck is Toby

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:00 pm

I died

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:30 am

LMMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is tears yes....Literal tears HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by DynamicWrestler Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:23 pm

Omg... that was amazing Very Happy

Ryan Kent

1x NXT champion
Former money in the bank holder!
1x CMV Alpha champion

1x Undisputed champion
1X NXT tag champs
1X CMV Tag Champs
1x Hardcore Champion
1x International champion
2x Light Heavyweight champion
The man with the most title defences in CMV history!
CMV second ever grand slam champion!

Sean Kent

1x Fusion tag champs
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:26 pm

Now do Hitler parody of CMV

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:35 am

As Genesis comes to an end, the timer is shown. 13 is counting down on the titantron and begins to blend into the screen at home as the Countdown is shown within mere seconds of Zero. Takes 1 second or 2, maybe 3 before they catch on.

"10! 9! 8!" The crowd chants down 3 whole seconds.

The timer resets to 10 as they assume 7. They always assume it's 7.

It's returns to 9 before 8 before the crowd gets behind it again and anticipates "7" yet  again as the timer trolls back to 10.

You think it's enough? Or did they lose interest?

The screen finally shows a 7 after the 3rd 8 this Time around and they remain silent... wondering if they'll be flipped back again. Back in Time... back to the 10.

As it gets to 4... they lose it.

And the place erupts for 3...whole... seconds...

Omega Z enters the fuckin arena to save the show

He's wearing no vest, only armor. He doesn't roll alone, as he rarely does, flanked by his XGen Brother and Genesis' own... King Fu Cowboy, Kevin Lee.

They can't believe it. What a shitty show it had been.

At home, all the lag disappears and all worries are gone.

As he enters the Genesis ring, for what seems like the First Time in a Long Time... somehow the feeling... is it's the Last Time.

He quickly grabs the mic and wastes no Time, as he never does, getting right to the point.

"Look, I don't want to waste... any of your..." Time?
"But I just have to tell this little story real quick. Yup, Papa Z is back in the Lazy Boy one mo gain to tell you a tale. Now this isn't about all those Times I did what I've done... no... I'm not like Those. I don't need to come out here and tell you what I've done. The accolade, if any, is there. There will be someone who breaks that record, someday, as they always come to do. They need records broke, that's why they chase them.
I never chased a record, I earned one. I never chased a Championship, I earned them. All of them.
And the ones I don't have? Or never did?  I didn't earn.
What upsets me is when someone gets something, they didn't earn. That's why we called out Justin Sane....
"

The crowd pops for the Unpredictable One.

"Not that he wasn't capable of being a Champion. He was, is, and always will be. Sure, there will be someone to beat him. They chase it. I did.

It's the delivery of the Championship we contended.

But that never came to fruition. Why? I will tell you why. There was a betrayal... and that betrayal hurt me deeper than anything, anytime, ever.
"

He lowers the mic and the crowd confuses the reference. They think he's talking about Paul Divine's harsh words towards XGeN and it's nerfing of his stardom.

No, that was just the beginning. Unfortunately, this was even before that tho.

Omega Z looks to Kevin Lee for a moment, and even one longer. Before Kevin Lee can assume he's talking about his own promo earlier on the evening, when he would choose to assume loyalty to Dave Turner for a chance at Ryan Kent...

Just before all that can happen, Omega says, "Hugh Gomez..."

Kevin Lee looks confused as the crowd finally makes the connection. The video replays:

That's right, that right there is Hugh Gomez. And High Gomez enlightens us on who was really behind ALL of that to begin with... the dirty bitch who put the wheels in motion to allow Kendall Wolfe a number in the rumble that would even give him a SHOT at winning, which he did... looking like HappyTown up in here, and went onto to Ascendence. 
And we all knew what happened with that. But then what happened? The meltdown. And before we ever saw thatt sumbitch at a pizza even joint screwing up out orders, he was forced to have a title defense against the guy that should have faced him at Ascendence anyway...

That was loaded...

After all that happened, after I was sent to this... very... ring... after I was meant to claim that 1st Alpha World Championship... we find out... that some SON OF A BITCH NAMED TOBY......" the crowd booes like a mahfucka "DECIDES THAT SHOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!!! And it never did."

The booes continue for the worst piece of shit to ever book a match for CMV.

"But listen, folks... you already know that. But I told you I had a secret...."

Omega lowers the mic again to reach up with his other hand and unmasks himself.

What?

"No, not what you're thinking. No Blizzard here..."

He unhinges his chestplate and as it clangs on the mat he begins smearing the apparent black oil on his skin.

"Nope, not Quantum either..."

Kevin Lee looks confused.

"I'm... just a guy. Im just a man, like you and him." Kevin Lee seems to take offense.

"No, I can't tell the future. I tried to tell Cobalt Ketchup this. The guys in the back know. Dave Turner knows. Sampson knows. I mean, honestly, I hope this isn't like telling you Santa isn't real... y'all pretty much know....
No, instead... I had someone in my back pocket. Someone relaying information I should not have known. I used that information to formulate a plan. And because of that plan I formulated, I have achieved victories across the board.

But when it came Time for the biggest Heist of History, something I had planned out since the first Second I stepped foot into a CMV ring.... I was robbed... I was robbed by the very man who had helped me along my journey...

Fuckin... Toby....
"

He let's the crowd throw trash in their ring to show the displeasure. An egg comes narrowly close to Kevin Lee's face, but he dodges like the Matrix. 

"So after this dirty betrayal, I sit at home. I think of what to do. I can't go back as the guy who knows the future but couldn't predict his plan would blow up in his face. I resort to turning in my contract to Dave Turner and asking him to call me when he finds my next opponent... the phone never rang.
Not an email, not a text, not a mention in any show since. Forgotten.

I said once that I would rather have your children ask why there isn't a statue of me vs asking why there IS one... and I remain true to that. I will not be one to continue on with something after it's Time has Passed.

As of this very moment, XGen and it's Operations have been suspended until further notice, and which notice, only I hold power to deem necessary. I have assumed control, and I will bury it.

Tim LaFave, don't you worry. When we reopen for business we will always keep open lines of communication. You have your Alpha World Championship to defend. I won't ask you to do that in XGen's honor. You do that for you. That's on your name and yours only. Against All Odds, you proved it in the Elimination Chamber.

Paul Divine, by all means, you can say what you say when you say it, but watch what you say when you say it.

Kevin Lee, you are free to do what you do when you do it. I don't imagine you'll be bugging Tim LaFave asking for a tag partner while he's focused on His World Title? Right?

But that reminds me...

Paul, didn't you say there's only one way out? Wasn't that, your rule? Well I feel as the acting Leader and Sole Surviving Member of XGen... we should enact that rule...
"

The Man, Formerly known as Omega Z delivers a powerful 24th punch to the Kung Fu Cowboy, flooring him. He can't dodge that, cuz there is no spoon. The crowd is stunned.

"Earlier Tonight, Kevin Lee decided to pledge his allegiance to someone else. After what I've dealt with in the Tony Fiasco, I'm not going to allow myself another chance to get stabbed in the back.

Paul Divine... you can claim XGen was holding you back... you can turn your back and pray to Toby that you'll get the push you deserve, the chance that's everyone gets when they turn their back on XGeN... VooDoo, Ryan Kent... You..."
he looks to the mat to the lifeless Cowboy "Him...

And You can build your team... and build them... keep them strong. But when you see me again... I'll have mine....

And I'd hate to bring it back one more time but... you know my style...
"

He grabs his gear and laces up. He throws his mask back on, one last time... he addresses the crowd.

He imagines saying he words "I'll be back" but figures he's a year too late... but really? What year is it anyway?

"I'll see you... in the Future... "

Last edited by RiftedEnergy on Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:41 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : That entrance is so bad... fast lane graphics... but I'm done editing. Sorry mates)
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down