Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The lord giveth and... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The lord giveth and... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The lord giveth and... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The lord giveth and... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The lord giveth and... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The lord giveth and... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The lord giveth and... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The lord giveth and... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The lord giveth and... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The lord giveth and... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The lord giveth and...

2 posters

Go down

The lord giveth and... Empty The lord giveth and...

Post by tazzy4u2 Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:12 pm

Its the start of Thursday night Genesis: Episode 63, the first one after an amazing Cyberslam.
The crowd are all in their seats ready for the start of the show and the now so familair sound of a harley fills the arena.
To  a mix of boos and cheers the man with the mohawk, the furious one, Furious Frank rides down to the ring, the Alpha World Championship belt draped over the bike.
Grabbing a mic he steps into the ring holding the belt in one hand, a wry smile on his face as he looks around at the mixed reaction he is getting.
Shrugging he speaks to the crowd

Hell , you can boo me,
Hell you can cheer for me
Either way you're making that noise for THE ALPHA MALE of Genesis!

Now Bob Luger, you tried and I'll give you that, but at the end of the day it wasn't enough.
I guess that makes you what the beta male? The gamma male? Maybe right now you're just happy being considered male. It doesn't really matter, without Tim there to pull the ref out the ring we get the right result.

And Tim Im sorry.
I made you 4 promises and didn't keep them all.
Now I know you probably thanked your mom and the crowd for their support and belief and the lord himself when you won the Alpha Championship.

But just like with your tag team belt
The lord giveth....

Frank pauses to lift the Alpha Championship Belt and look at it

AND FRANK TAKETH AWAY

(open to someone relevant or)
Showing his belt to the crowd Furious Frank steps out the ring and gets back on his harley and heads up the ramp.
tazzy4u2
tazzy4u2
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

The lord giveth and... Empty Re: The lord giveth and...

Post by Batman Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:11 pm

The sound of his music hitting the PA System contended with the loud ovation he got from the crowd. They didn't like this situation. Frank as champ. And knew that if anybody could do anything about it, it would be the former champion, Tim LaFave. Who comes out in his casual get up, sporting a lesser smile as he slowly made his way down the ramp, keeping an eye on the smiling Frank along the way. Frank expected this. Tim knew it. But he had to get his word in. So he wasted no time in entering the ring, taking a stand just a few feet from the ALPHA MALE.

Tim LaFave
I was going to come out here and congratulate you. You know, on your biggest victory to date. You kicked ass. You really did. But after sitting back there, hearing you trash me, and Luger. I can't just take that. I wouldn't be myself if I did. So instead of a congratulations, i'm instead going to warn you. I have my rematch clause. And i'm still breathing. I can still ball a fist. And I am still very capable of lifting you up off of your feet and laying you out with a Cyclone.

The fans pop at the threat as Tim lowers the microphone, giving off a very serious look at Frank. Frank looks amused. He knows that he's hurt Tim's pride, taking that title away from him, ending his dream so early. He knew what kind of rage was building up in Tim, but he wasn't interested in waiting for all that rage to knock him on his ass. So he slowly rose the microphone up to his mouth, but instead of speaking, he raised his leg and knocked Tim on the ground with a big boot!

Mr. Dashing
Oh!

He dropped the title at his feet and laughed at all the booing fans in the crowd. He then took a knee and began pounding away at Tim's face. Punching away before powering him back to his feet and sending him in the corner. He looked as if he would go for a big chop, but Tim kneed him in the gut, sending him away a few steps. He then burst out of the corner with a powerful shoulder block, knocking Frank on his back. With the crowd by his side, Tim's feeling the momentum. He backs into the corner and stretches his arms out, roaring along with the cheers from the crowd as Frank is getting up. He then begins running full force but is caught with the title cracking him in the skull.

Mr. Dashing
Frank using the championship to get the upper hand. This isn't good for Tim. Not good at all. We all know how dangerous Frank is.

Frank laughs, holding his gut in the process. He once again drops the title, and looks at the downed LaFave with pure disgust on his face. But anybody with a brain could figure out that he wasn't done yet. He had darker intentions in mind. He wasn't interested in knocking Tim back a few steps. He was interested in ending it. Looking at the title by his feet, he then quickly brings Tim up and throws him on his shoulder, situating him for the Tombstone. The heat from the crowd is real. And it gets even louder as he hangs Tim's head above the championship. And with that, he drives his head HARD onto the plate.

Mr. Dashing
Oh my god! No!

The crowd grows silent. Frank was happy. With a sickening smile on his face. Tim was out. Possibly for good. He laid limp at Frank's feet. And Frank, wanted nothing more than to rub it in to Tim's fans. Those who were with him in his long journey to the top. So he grabbed a microphone, and did just that, telling the medics not to enter or they'd suffer the same fate.

Furious Frank
This is why you don't cross the Alpha Ma....

The crowd goes wild as Bob comes running out onto the scene, quickly sliding into the ring giving Frank little time to prepare as he went right to the attack, tackling him to the ground and unloading a series of blows. The rage was visible in not only his actions, but his eyes. What he and the CMV universe just saw was a disgusting and disrespectful act.

Mr. Dashing
Luger!!!

Frank managed to push Luger off and in that time, he picked up the belt, swinging it at Luger, but Luger ducked and responded with a big dropkick, causing Frank to stumble towards the ropes, in which he quickly makes his escape. He goes to climb on the bike, but Luger is already on the outside of the ring, so he ditches the bike, and backs up the ramp in anger. Luger may of defeated him, but he did what he set out to do. He took out Tim.

Mr. Dashing
Frank may be fleeing now, but the damage is already done. Tim is out.

As the medics are now in the ring, aiding to the unconsious Tim, Luger joins them, looking back at Frank one last time with a very vengeful look on his face as the segment fades elsewhere.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down