Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Spread the Word  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Spread the Word  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Spread the Word  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Spread the Word  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Spread the Word  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Spread the Word  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Spread the Word  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Spread the Word  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Spread the Word  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Spread the Word  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Spread the Word

Go down

Spread the Word  Empty Spread the Word

Post by Big Boi 702 Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:00 pm

*Jaquan and Jimmaurie were in the back, contemplating on the CMV Tag Team Cup and the Jay vs Oliver Match*

Jaquan
: The Tag Team Cup….Live from Tokyo,Japan. You know, if I wasn’t busy with this Tag Team Tournament, I’d be kicking Oliver Smith’s ass!! But Me and Jimmaurie, my Brother-In-Arms, are going to kick down the doors of this Tag Team Cup and we are gonna bust through the heavily barricaded doors of The Black Strike Renegades when we get our Tag Team Title Shot. And then, when I’m through with that, I’m going for you, Oliver!!

Jimmaurie: We will be taking those Tag Titles,Renegades. We may be small for you two, but believe me, we are faster and have more endurance than you. You may not like it, but come Tokyo, we will win that Cup and we will win those Titles. I know how it feels to be a champion.Hell, I’m a 2x International Champion. I’ve faced the likes of Ryan Kent, Matt Jefferson,Morgan,Etc. I know the strength you two have together. But what happens when both of you are by yourselves. We look at this as a hunt. We are willing to put it all out on the line just to attack the weakest of the team,*cough*Grid*cough*.

Jaquan
: It’s only a mere matter of days before we get in that ring again and we kick those doors down. But now, I wanna say something to Ole’ Olly Smith. I’m calling you out,Oliver. Next Fusion, before the Tag Cup, I want you in a match and I want to prove to you that I do have the balls to face you and I do have what it takes to beat you. And I know your games, Oliver. You’re gonna go at my legs, but I’ll still kick harder than I have ever before. You’re gonna use Illegal Moves on me, But I’ll still be here, kicking your ass. The Real Deal is standing right here!! So if you want to think you have me cornered, you’re dead WRONG!! So accept or don’t, I’m gonna come after you come Fusion, whether you like it or not.

*Both Jaquan and Jimmaurie then walk out of the camera’s view as it turns back to Genesis*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down