Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Why did you DQ yourself. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Why did you DQ yourself. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Why did you DQ yourself. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Why did you DQ yourself. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Why did you DQ yourself. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Why did you DQ yourself. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Why did you DQ yourself. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Why did you DQ yourself. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Why did you DQ yourself. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Why did you DQ yourself. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Why did you DQ yourself.

Go down

Why did you DQ yourself. Empty Why did you DQ yourself.

Post by HellishxHades Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:48 pm

Jon Reed is walking toward the locker room area. As he about to walk into the Men's Locker Room he is stopped by Lisa Evans.

Lisa:
Jonathon, Why did you hit Ryan Kent tonite in your match?

Jon:
First, ITS JON. How many times do I got to tell you people? And I hit Ryan in the back with the chair because it was a 2 on 1. I'm not about that life. Still even with Bill Maverick out there, I was still beating Ryan Kent. Bill introduce the chair in the ring, I saw my opportunity to take out Ryan, and I took it. Did I do as much damage as I wanted to, no? I got one hit in and Bill rushed the ring to attack me from behind.

You have official been added to the Tokyo special event, in a one on one match against Shiloh Gray. Are you worry that Ryan Kent or Bill Maverick may interfere in that match?

I WANT to face Ryan Kent Again, It had the potential to be the best match of the night, but Bill ruined that. I don't know if this is his way of revenge or if he wants me in his Unholy Alliance or what. But If this is revenge, he has a fight coming his way. If it him testing me for the Unholy Alliance, I say it once, I say it again. I DONT WANT TO BE IN A DAMN TAG TEAM!!!! So Bill, let it go, son. But I am competing in Japan for the first time in my career. I remember last year me and Crowe wanted to be in that very tournament. Now I am competing on the very show, and Crowe is nowhere to be seen.

But Crowe has been sig...

Jon Reed puts his finger on her lips, making it to where she couldn't finish her sentence.

Im Out.

Jon Reed walks into the Locker Room, and when the door is closed a shadowy figure is on in the background

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum