Fusion/Genesis Superstar of the Week!
How to watch us!
Dashing's Stuff!

Cop's Stuff!

Warriors..... come out to play

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Warriors..... come out to play

Post by Fury/Lady Lisa on Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:18 am

Tonight Fury will be making her debut on Intensity, the Urban warrior soon would be stepping into the ring and taking on Dirty Diana. She was preparing herself in the boiler room, wrapping the support tape around her knees before strapping her knee bracers on. She was alone for the moment as her husband Rage was hanging around Col. Trevor fucking sanders and taking orders from the bastard. Fury wasn't happy about her man joining Bill Maverick, but it was his career he could what he wanted with it, so she just tolerated it.

She had finished strapping up the knee bracers and was leaning back in her seat as Lisa Evans walked in.

Lisa: Fury, Intensity is the last place the CMV universe expected to see you ,with all your ranting about the women here being 'little girls' what's changed?

Fury: I'll tell you why, since the Cowbitch done in my knees I haven't been the same. I was unable to compete at the standard I needed to remain one of the top Vixens on Fusion. So I decided that I need a change of scene, somewhere new where I don't have the pressure of being a top competitor yet so I can focus on building myself back up to my best or close as to as I can with my knees.

Lisa: Well your being thrown in the deep end, your opponent tonight is former women's champion Dirty Diana, any worries?

Fury: First match win or lose, is just me finding my feet and seeing how much my knees are going to limit me. I've been sparring with with Rage alot, learning some new moves and getting stronger, you won't see me doing that back flip shoulder charge anymore but I might manage the occasional kip-up. We'll just have to see how I fair against Diana.

Lisa: Old habits die hard and despite you not fighting till tonight you already started a twitter war with your nemesis Cassie Maverick.

Fury: She started it, I only tweeted to let the division know that I'm not interested in hunting for their second and third rate titles. Cowbitch just feels threatened that I'm on this brand now, she's scared that I'm after her shitty IC title. I'm not. Now if you please I want to get back to preparing.

My CAW's:
Fury
Grid
Animal

Gavin 'Extreme' Wheeler
Takeshi Matsumoto- Current Tag Team Champion
Walter Goldman

Fury/Lady Lisa
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warriors..... come out to play

Post by Fury/Lady Lisa on Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:14 pm

At the end of her Intensity debut Fury had won against Dirty Diana after a hard fought match, She was about to leave the ring when Sophia Caldwell stepped out from under the titantron flanked by Emily and Tia Powley. No Morality standing at the top of the ramp seemingly to make sure Fury got Caldwells message loud and clear. But Fury wasn’t scared she motioned to the trio daring them to come to the ring and attack her like they did before to the other members of the roster.

It was a tense standoff and it seemed that No Morality stayed put. Fury motioned for a mic which was tossed over to her, she caught it. Fury paced the ring for a few moments before raising the mic.

Fury: Ladies and Gentlemen, I’ve only been in this ring for one match and it seems i’ve already rattled a few of the ladies in the back.

She points up to Sophia before continuing

Fury: It seems that even before I set foot in the ring Caldwell felt a need to ‘warn me’ to not step out of line. Let me tell you this Caldwell, before your message I had no quall with you or your girlfriends, i had no intention to join the little rebellion that had railed up against you, i still have no intention of taking sides. As I said I’m here for my own reasons. I’m content to do my own thing at my own pace.

Some of the ‘Warrior’s in the crowd  that had shown up for her match started to boo and demand Fury to strike out, the urban warrior raised her hand for them to quiet down so she could go on.

Fury: I couldn’t care less about your rantings on this division, I couldn’t care less about what you and your crew had done to the other women here or what you think off me. But there was one bit I don’t like, ‘You’re not exactly in a position to escape, If you so step out of line’

As she said that one line it was easy to see Fury was getting pissed.

Fury: You clearly don’t know me as much as you clam to, ‘Escape?’ Bitch please I don’t back down from no one, not little luchadore, not miss i used to booty pop to troll everyone and most importantly I don;t back down from you. As for your little gift, thanks you made it clear you don’t think i couldn’t myself even injured.

Now as you were so kind to give me a little warning, I’ll return the gesture. You see its taking alot of self control, more than i usually have, to not storm up that ramp right now and show you injured or not I can still kick ass. But instead I’ll leave you a little warning of my own, No Morality stays out of my way, i’ll stay out of yours but If you and your girlfriends dare provoke me then you’re going to have a problem. Now if your done standing about at the top of the ramp I’ve got a boil room to get back too, so are you going to step out of the way or not?

Done talking Fury tossed the mic out the ring glaring at the leader of No Morality waiting to see if she was going to have to force her way backstage.

My CAW's:
Fury
Grid
Animal

Gavin 'Extreme' Wheeler
Takeshi Matsumoto- Current Tag Team Champion
Walter Goldman

Fury/Lady Lisa
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down