Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
THEY LIKE CHICKEN Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
THEY LIKE CHICKEN Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
THEY LIKE CHICKEN Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
THEY LIKE CHICKEN Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
THEY LIKE CHICKEN Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
THEY LIKE CHICKEN Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
THEY LIKE CHICKEN Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
THEY LIKE CHICKEN Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
THEY LIKE CHICKEN Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
THEY LIKE CHICKEN Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

THEY LIKE CHICKEN

2 posters

Go down

THEY LIKE CHICKEN Empty THEY LIKE CHICKEN

Post by Miztacular Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:42 am

Dave Turner can be seen sitting in his office, planning out his team for the 7v7 Tug of War match to take place at Validation in four weeks time. Out of the corner of his eye he notices a ripple in his glass of water. He stands to his feet and looks out of the window, looking for the source, thinking it could potentially be some sort of tremor. From behind he hears the sound of glass breaking, he turns to see his glass of water on the floor, however the tremors have stopped, and leans back in his recliner looking to get back to work. Until....

THUMP

THUMP

THU--

And with the third thump the door blasts off of its hinges to see behind it, Dimitri Nurmgomedov with his raised as if he was knocking on the door. Turner gets to his feet with a finger raised but Nurmogomedov cuts him off.

Dimitri Nurmogomedov:
No. It my time to talk, puny man.

Dave Turner:
THE DOO-

Dimitri Nurmogomedov:
No. My time.

Dave Turner:
Now ho--

Dimitri Nurmogomedov:
Understand It is the time for talk. My talk.

Dave Turner:
Oka--

Dimitri Nurmogomedov:
STOP IT NOW

Dave Turner:
I a--

Nurmogomedov picks up the nearest chair and launches it towards Turner who ducks, causing it go straight through his office window.

Dimitri Nurmogomedov:
Now you understand.

Nurmogomedov picks up Turners lineup for the 7v7 Tug of War match and turns it to face him.

Dimitri Nurmogomedov:
What this? How do you call this good team? Is this best you have to offer. Where is Nurmogomedov. Where is Dimitri. Look at Fusion lineup, they put faith In man got pinned like chicken in the babies play area. PINNED LIKE CHICKEN. Let me fight their chicken. Let me show you. The good mix.

What say you Dave, Dave.

Dave Turner lets off a small sigh before answering...

Dave Turner:
What.

Dimitri Nurmogomedov:
USE YOUR TONGUE DAVE, it your time. Speak.

Nurmogomedov rips a cabinet straight out of the wall in Dave Turners office and uses it as a chair as he waits for Dave Turners response.

open to the Deej

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

THEY LIKE CHICKEN Empty Re: THEY LIKE CHICKEN

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:54 am

Turner puts his head in his hands, Dimitri simply sitting on his comfy cabinet with an innocent look about him.

Turner
Firstly, all of these damages will be coming straight out of your next paycheck. And, Dimitri, you do remember that you lost at CyberSlam, correct? To Cobalt Ketchup? And further more, the reason you're not in action tonight is because of what Furious Frank did to you in your match last week, you needed ELEVEN stitches!!!

Nurmogomedov lets out a soft cough, as if he hasn't been listening to anything Dave's been saying.

Turner
Oh my god, okay, I get it. But there are a lot of superstars who want to represent Genesis at Validation, Dimitri, but I've only got five spots left to fill. So if you want in, prove it to me! I'll put you in a match next week and if you win, I'll add you to my lineup, yeah?

The Big Russian rises from his cabinet, a hungry grin taking over his face.

Nurmogomedov
I will show you GOOD MIX!

He then takes his leave, letting out a mighty roar and slamming his fist clean through the wall before exiting over the office door he had previously dismantled. Dave simply nods his head, knowing full well that he's the one who signed this brute of a man.

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down