Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Lineups Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Lineups Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Lineups Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Lineups Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Lineups Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Lineups Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Lineups Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Lineups Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Lineups Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Lineups Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Lineups

Go down

The Lineups Empty The Lineups

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:42 am

After his encounter with Dimitri Nurmogomedov earlier in the night, Thursday night Genesis general manager, Dave Turner, is having himself a walk over to the catering area whilst his office is being repaired. The CMV Hall of Famer knows all too well what's it's like to be backed into a corner, but has he ever faced a challenge of this magnitude? Putting his career, his name, but above all else, his home on the line at Validation? Dave has started one hell of a lineup, designating the CMV Alpha World champion, Furious Frank, and The Work Ethic Titan, Bob Luger, as team Genesis' co-captains. With The Big Russian likely to join the ranks, Turner had pretty much nailed down his powerhouses, he wanted to make sure that he had all types of wrestling styles to combat Johnny Sampson's army of darkness. Next, he was on the hunt for some veteran instinct, Frank and Luger being the faces of Thursday nights no doubt, but they were still relativity young in their careers, he wanted that wisdom, that knowledge of what it's like to be the very best but still hunger for more. As he made it to catering, someone almost instantly caught his eye, of course, who else? The man who feels as though he's the main event player, he's the top dog, the alpha male, the best of the very best! Dave approaches none other than The Firestarter, Ryan Kent, the man of whom he shares a common success with, both of them being the only Grand Slam champions in CMV's history.

Turner
Kent.

Ryan turns to face the gm, holding a plate full of fruits and veggies.

Kent
Turner.

The two men hold a moment of silence before Dave breaks the ice.

Turner
I-

Kent
I'll do it.

Dave is taken aback for a moment, the former Light Heavyweight champion popping a grape in his mouth as he brushes past the head honcho, off to enjoy his meal.

---

Monday night Fusion edition number sixty-four has just come to a close as we're taken backstage for this CMV.com exclusive. Johnny Sampson, the man who brings the flagship show to life each and every week is having himself a walk down the hallways of the arena, a final sweep if you will, watching as his workers pack-up for their overseas trip to Tokyo, Japan. He of course is not alone, flanked by Bludgeon and Trauma of Desolation, who earlier in the night showcased their in-ring savagery by destroying The REAL #1 Bubbas. They, along with the surprising edition of former European champion, Schmidty, are what currently makes up his team for the seven on seven Tug of War match between the brands at Validation. Sampson, who is oh so confident as usual that things will go his way and he'll regain control of Thursday night Genesis, is suddenly distracted by the sounds of an argument ensuing. He along with his personal bodyguards track down the source of this commotion and it turns out to be an altercation between Bannon and Sam Valentine. Their match went to a double-countout tonight and although The Dream seemed satisfied with that result, CMV's Cure was not.

Bannon
Ha ha, come here that I might snap your neck once again, pretty boy!

Valentine
Why don't you take a shower and then we'll talk you freak!

Sampson
Whoa whoa, fellas, hold up just a second! HEY!

It looks like things may just get psychical here real soon, and so Big Johnny decides to release his hounds. Desolation step forward, standing between the two heated rivals and finally silencing them so that Sampson may speak.

Sampson
Now, gentleman, I know that tensions are high, yes, but this is unacceptable. We are in the middle of a WAR!!! Not with one another, but with a greater threat, with Dave Turner and his band of misfits. They stand between this brand and the future, so long as that washed-up, has-been is still "running" Thursday night Genesis, CMV's rating as a whole are plummeting and they're taking us down with them! We cannot allow this to go on any longer and yes, I said WE! Bannon, Sam Valentine, you are two of the greatest superstars that this brand, the superior brand, has to offer. I need you two to put your history aside for only ONE night, at Validation, join team Fusion and together we can take back CMV! And with myself totally in control once again, come riches beyond your wildest dreams, if you scratch my back, I'll most defiantly scratch yours . . .

The Dream is quick to accept this offer, eyeing The Cure as he does so.

Valentine
Oh, I'm for sure in, I can keep a cool head, hey, I'm all good, it's up to ole boy over there.

Bannon lets a haunting laugh saunter from his lips.

Bannon
Mmm, only that I may further spread my cure, I'm in.

Big Johnny slaps his hands together, chuckling at the thought of how his lineup will plow over Turner and his boys. He pulls back Desolation, allowing Sam to continue his way down the hall while Bannon is gone from sight, as if never there.

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Lineups Empty Re: The Lineups

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:28 pm

Monday night Fusion number sixty-five has just gone off the air when this CMV.com exclusive picks up, finding Xander Slate sitting atop a supply crate with a cool towel wrapped around his neck.

Slate
Bullshit, come on Xander . . .

He exclaims under his breath. Obviously upset at himself for the loss he suffered to Samuel Boone earlier on in the evening. He's not alone for much longer though, as from the right side of the screen emerges general manager, Johnny Sampson, who's you guessed it, flanked by Desolation's Bludgeon and Trauma. Big Johnny has a devilish grin slapped across his face as usual, putting a hand on Slate's left shoulder before sighing lightly.

Sampson
A tough break, Mr. Slate, a great match! But a tough break no doubt. These young up and comers you know, they're exuberant and HUNGRY, hungry to be the very best and well, I just don't know if you've got that spark anymore, my friend.

Xander snaps up to his feet, getting in the face of Johnny, the vein in his forehead pulsing.

Slate
YOU DON'T THINK THAT I'M HUNGRY, HUH!? I'M THE BEST DAMN WRESTLER ON THIS SHOW, IN THIS COMPANY, ON THIS DAMN PLANET! I'M HUNGRIER THAN ANY OF THESE DOUGH-EYED, SNOT-NOSED LITTLE PRICKS!!!

Sampson calms the storm, reassuring his talent with a pat on the chest and a nod.

Sampson
Good! GOOD! I just needed to hear that, to know that the fire still burns deep inside of you! Because Xander, I want you on my team for Validation, I want the OG Dirty Heel, The Show, I want the former World Heavyweight champion to represent HIS show and himself as what this brand is all about; REAL TALENT!!! And Xander, if you see to it that Fusion beats down Genesis like the low-rate, scum of the earth "show" that it is, if you make sure that I regain control of Thursday nights, oh baby, you're future is looking brighter than EVER! How does that Undisputed title shot you've been craving sound to you, eh?

Xander inhales through his nostrils, extending his hand to meet Johnny's as the two shake and the deed is done!

Sampson
Ah, and their she is! My entire line-up complete and looking unbeatable!

As Johnny goes to walk away Slate stops him with a hand on his arm.

Slate
Wait- with me included that only makes six . . .

There's that rotten smirk again as the gm turns back.

Sampson
You haven't heard? Our seventh member will be the champ himself, JustIN Sane, as team captain. No problem here, is there?

Xander scoffs, looking cock-eyed at Johnny for but a moment before snatching up his towel and taking off, Sampson brushing off his suit where Slate's hand was, closing out the scene.

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum