Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Going off to Vacationz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Going off to Vacationz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Going off to Vacationz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Going off to Vacationz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Going off to Vacationz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Going off to Vacationz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Going off to Vacationz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Going off to Vacationz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Going off to Vacationz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Going off to Vacationz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Going off to Vacationz

+5
SonOfAnarchy91
Mr. Dashing
Miztacular
krzy
Borton
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Going off to Vacationz - Page 2 Empty Re: Going off to Vacationz

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:33 pm

Randy Borton wrote:Managed to get some shit WiFi at de airport

OK sons, now ur starting to piss me off. Just cuz I don't like ur stupid caw doesn't meaan I hate u. Maybe you never had a friend before and you treat people who don't like ur video game characters and u take it by heart. So pls take a chill pill and go eat some crackers yee see conch

Don't flatter yourself dude, its not just MY guy guy you rip on damn near everyone. As I've explained  before for a mod you are far too biased and come off as a complete douche in the chat during the shows, you cause trouble instead of trying to contain it. You're one of the worst mods I've ever seen.
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:30 pm

Managed to snag the only computer that they have in a small damn room. will be fully back at tuesday night(they don´t have slashes in this damn keyboard) wednesday morning

SonOfAnarchy91 wrote:
Randy Borton wrote:Managed to get some shit WiFi at de airport

OK sons, now ur starting to piss me off. Just cuz I don't like ur stupid caw doesn't meaan I hate u. Maybe you never had a friend before and you treat people who don't like ur video game characters and u take it by heart. So pls take a chill pill and go eat some crackers yee see conch

Don't flatter yourself dude, its not just MY guy guy you rip on damn near everyone. As I've explained  before for a mod you are far too biased and come off as a complete douche in the chat during the shows, you cause trouble instead of trying to contain it. You're one of the worst mods I've ever seen.

funny how none of the dudes CAWs that I ¨rip¨on doesn´t mind when you take it too seriously. And as for the mod, it doesn´t even matter, I contain the chat, mods can have fun too. Plus the mods are ONLY needed for keeping the spammers-trolls away, thats it. So chill your beans.
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Twyztad Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:17 pm

I've seen Borton as a mod before. I think he does a pretty good job. Most of the time that he is "ripping on" or insulting anything he is just joking. Most of everything Borton says that seems serious is a joke. When you get to know Borton on a slight personal level, then you'll be able to see when he is actually serious and when he isn't.

Once you learn this, then you can be happy in life.
Twyztad
Twyztad
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:56 am

I. Am. Back. And. Better. Than. Ever.
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!