Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
We need a final decision on this shit. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
We need a final decision on this shit. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
We need a final decision on this shit. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
We need a final decision on this shit. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
We need a final decision on this shit. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
We need a final decision on this shit. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
We need a final decision on this shit. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
We need a final decision on this shit. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
We need a final decision on this shit. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
We need a final decision on this shit. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

We need a final decision on this shit.

+7
Austin
Miztacular
SonOfAnarchy91
Mr. Dashing
krzy
Childish Meltzer
Borton
11 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Should there be a new rule come WWE 2K16 that is "No sub sigs/fins allowed"? Pls respond.

We need a final decision on this shit. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap31%We need a final decision on this shit. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 31% 
[ 5 ]
We need a final decision on this shit. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap56%We need a final decision on this shit. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 9 ]
We need a final decision on this shit. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%We need a final decision on this shit. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
We need a final decision on this shit. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%We need a final decision on this shit. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
We need a final decision on this shit. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%We need a final decision on this shit. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 16

We need a final decision on this shit. - Page 2 Empty Re: We need a final decision on this shit.

Post by Childish Meltzer Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:36 pm

Then lower the finisher damage rate in the game balancing if subs ate such a big issue for you two

We need a final decision on this shit. - Page 2 Receiv12
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

We need a final decision on this shit. - Page 2 Empty Re: We need a final decision on this shit.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:38 pm

ChildishGent wrote:Then lower the finisher damage rate in the game balancing if subs ate such a big issue for you two
You're telling that to the wrong guy. It's Dashing's universe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:41 pm

Furthermore, you can't argue the fact that submissions ending the match is significantly more likely than a 1-2-3. At least with pins, it's a bit more unpredictable whether the guy kicks out or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:41 pm

Finisher Subs are no different from someone getting pinned off a hurricarana, a punch to the face, a pin off a regular move, or just losing off a regular sub just go with it

Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:47 pm

Obviously, you're not getting it, so I'll explain a bit further: Say you and me went 1v1 after I hit around 20 moves on your head (a random number) and then consisently apply headlocks, it will get to a point where there is literally NO chance of escaping. The AI basically expoits the same mannerisms used by a player. With pins, there's always a slight chance of kicking out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:57 pm

That's a really slight difference because at that point of the match it should be coming close to an end when the A.I. is doing the same quick grapple moves for 10-15 minutes most of the roster having a finisher as a regular move any move will end the match even the stupid roll up animation and who really wants to sit and watch the a.i. do the same exact moves for 20-30 minutes

Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:07 pm

I agree with you to a degree, the rollup and random moves ending the match is stupid. Hell, if every match ended in a rollup, we'd be arguing about rollups not submissions. It's the constant, beaten-to-death endings of the matches that gets me miffed, and it just so happens that submissions are the root of the problem.

Last edited by KinZil Is Kendra on Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didn't mean to say Norrie.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:11 pm

A.I. will just do its thing all you can do is just go with it instead of fighting and focus on things like can we get better bookings, everyone not having the same exact move in their moveset, people not having the same generic caw/gimmick (cough every big men in cmv and kent), and better feuds focus on things we can control and not the things the A.I. does

Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:13 pm

I just genuinely hope Dashing makes better sliders. Give this man a linguistic dictionary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:15 pm

I just want to see a consistent storyline

Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:19 pm

ChildishGent wrote:people not having the same generic caw/gimmick (cough every big men in cmv and kent), and better feuds focus on things we can control and not the things the A.I. does
you just went and took it too far

cyborg is one of a kind

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:20 pm

What's a consistent storyline tho
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next