Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Gates of Fire Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Gates of Fire Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Gates of Fire Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Gates of Fire Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Gates of Fire Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Gates of Fire Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Gates of Fire Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Gates of Fire Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Gates of Fire Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Gates of Fire Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Gates of Fire

Go down

Gates of Fire Empty Gates of Fire

Post by Big Boi 702 Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:22 pm

As the beginning of Monday Night Fusion comes about, the crowd roaring in excitement, the man known as Jaquan Shay comes out, in some new gear. He then grabs a mic from the side as he then begins talking

“So there’s always one thing or another going wrong with Monday Night Fusion. 1st, Sane got defeated and now Schmidty putting that ugly excuse of a face on everything. Like I mean, Schmidty might have two dudes who can probably make Extreme Conditions look like Cow Manure, but I’m not scared. I’m not scared to come out here and speak my mind. But, I’m just gonna skip the nitty-gritty and get to why I came out here. Now if you people weren’t aware on why I’m out here, then you should pay attention to Point Break, where not only did I defeat Mr. Randy Nelson Jr., but I gave one hell of an Ass-Whooping to Sean Kent. Now as for Nelson, he’s done, for the time being. I’ve beaten him, just like I’ve beaten Smith and just like others down the line. But for Kent, I’m gonna make this a little special for him. Because since he thinks he lives on his Brother’s little castle, that he controls everything. Well if you think that, your about as dumb as your brother, Sean. You see, I happened to be here for about a year already and I’ve seen Sean go toe to toe with the big dogs. But, I happen to be a different animal, Sean. I’m not like the pure blooded wrestler you are. I happen to do a better job at cleaning house than you do at cleaning a kitchen. So you know I wanna get my hands on you and, by all means, he could roughly out-number me with your “forte” of moves and your “friend” Azrael. I mean…..really? Doesn’t it seem fishy that Azrael, the man who single handedly took out half the roster at the end of last year, taking hands and serenading with Sean Kent, a rookie who doesn't even know what a push is even if I pushed him off a cliff. Seems a bit fishy. But I’m gonna quit blabbering, and issue a challenge to Mr. Sean Kent to face me at Regicide, in a little Iron Man Match, even though I know that I’m being ignored right now, and see if he has the Balls to come out here and say something his brother hasn’t. Or in other words, accept my challenge,BITCH!”

Jaquan then waits in the ring, looking at the entranceway, getting ready for Sean Kent to come out

[OPEN TO DynamicEnigma]

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down