Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Dropped the Ball Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Dropped the Ball Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Dropped the Ball Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Dropped the Ball Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Dropped the Ball Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Dropped the Ball Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Dropped the Ball Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Dropped the Ball Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Dropped the Ball Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Dropped the Ball Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Dropped the Ball

Go down

Dropped the Ball Empty Dropped the Ball

Post by Big Boi 702 Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:51 pm

*A CMV Exclusive Video pops up on CMV's Website as a Youtube Video from Jay Davis himself, pops up. Jay Davis is seen sitting in front of the Camera, with a Patriots Sweatshirt on. He looks down and begins speaking*

"3 years.....3 years can change who I am. 3 years could make me the biggest superstar in CMV. I have been pushing and pushing and pushing at a shot at something, but I kept getting pushed down. By Ryan Kent. By Randy Borton. I've been in this Business, much less this company, for over 3 years. I've had good times and bad times. But It came down to whether I was good enough. Good enough to stand on my own two feet without anyone helping me. But, I failed. I failed at being a Tag Team Partner. I failed at being the Light Heavyweight Champion. And I just crawled away into nothing but darkness. But....Dave Turner, a man that I highly respect, pulls me to the side and says "Jay, I've seen where you're going. And it ain't good.' And believe me, he was right. I was a total failure. But he then took me under his wing and trained me. He trained me for me to be the best. And I proved that I was not a failure when I came back and I took out the former Anarchy Champion, Zack Cage. A man I had the history within other promotions, but this time I made it known that what I meant was true. Then, the Point Break Battle Royal, where I eliminated people such as Kaiva and Dimitri. And then, the Contendership match against Kenji Murakami. Kenji is one hell of a superstar and I respect him for his time being in CMV. But I beat Kenji for probably the biggest day in my career. At Dark Carnival, I went in the Elimination Chamber and I beat down almost everyone there. But when they see how much I am doing, they want me gone. So they all picked me off, one by one. Until Borton hit the Moo-Thunder Bomb on me and pinned me. He pinned me and took me away from being the International Champion. So now, I just sit here and contemplate on whether I should stay or go. I've said this before, but this time I'm serious. Have I lowered my standards and crippled down to being nothing more than a jobber? Or is everyone just better than me? I've needed the time to think. And I've had a decision in my mind. I am still going to compete for Genesis and I am still going to go for the International Championship. So Kaiva, I want you one-on-one at the next PPV, to get a shot at Redemption and to prove eveyone and anyone that I am more than what I used to be."

*The video then ends, the screen of the computer going to black as the promo ends and Genesis goes on to Dimitri vs Guri*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down