Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Wolf Amongst Sheep (Rivalry) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Wolf Amongst Sheep (Rivalry) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Wolf Amongst Sheep (Rivalry) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Wolf Amongst Sheep (Rivalry) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Wolf Amongst Sheep (Rivalry) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Wolf Amongst Sheep (Rivalry) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Wolf Amongst Sheep (Rivalry) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Wolf Amongst Sheep (Rivalry) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Wolf Amongst Sheep (Rivalry) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Wolf Amongst Sheep (Rivalry) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Wolf Amongst Sheep (Rivalry)

2 posters

Go down

A Wolf Amongst Sheep (Rivalry) Empty A Wolf Amongst Sheep (Rivalry)

Post by Rage Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:29 pm

Bill Maverick made his way up the ramp, winning a hard fought battle against Josh Wolf. The youngster had much potential and fought desperately to win that fight, but man known as FEAR was much too reliant this night. Still, it annoyed Bill that he couldn't defeat this young buck sooner than he wanted too. Looking over his shoulder, he smirks and heads back to the ring. Josh Wolf hadn't recovered just yet and Bill Maverick intended get a little extra fun in.

He gets mic and stands over the body of his victim and says, "Do you fear death as much as these other sheep? Or are you really a hungry wolf ready to gobble them up? Be smart boy and don't dare challenge me again or I will end you. I could break your neck in second but it wouldn't be as much fun. Try me and I'll cut you apart slowly. This will be your only warning boy, you'd be wise to stay away from me and my Unholy Alliance."

Bill Maverick then drops the mic on top of Josh's chest and begins to leave. It was surprisingly less violent than most would have expected. Did Bill just show in his own twisted way some sort of respect? What happened next was up to Josh Wolf. His fate and indeed his future could be at stake.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

A Wolf Amongst Sheep (Rivalry) Empty Re: A Wolf Amongst Sheep (Rivalry)

Post by Solaris Arc Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:37 pm

Wolf slowly struggled to roll onto his stomach, taking the mic that Maverick dropped. He crawled to the ropes, using them to get ont his knees. After taking a second to breath, Wolf raised the mic up and finally spoke.

"You act like you're not scared of me... But when I looked into your eyes... during that match... I saw just how scared you really were." Wolf shouted. His bloodied face managed to show a small smirk. "You are just as much of a sheep as everyone else in that Locker room, Maverick. And I can't wait to prove it. I... Will. Break You."

The mic fell from his hands with a thud. Wolf slowly climbed back onto his feet, slowly spreading his arms and shouting at Maverick.

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:36 pm

Backstage...

After Wolf's last match, the young man was no doubt happy over his win and Bill Maverick did play a role in that tainted victory. But the question was, just what was his end game? Was this all some sort of plot to somehow twist the man into his sick cult of satanic snake worshippers? Or was it something more? Bill Maverick wasn't forth coming and said nothing to Wolf. He just calmly walked up the ramp ahead of Josh Wolf and showed no hostility...yet.

Bill then goes to lockerroom where most of the Unholy Alliance was waiting. The Massive Gluttony was stuffing his face with fried chicken. Rage however confronted him, the only member of the cult to take an interest in the match. "My Master, what may I ask are you doing? Didn't you warn this whelp not to interfere with us?"

Bill scratched his beard and smiles, "Yes but I see potential in Josh Wolf. Perhaps he'll succeed and become quite the asset to us. I want the Unholy Alliance to win all the championships. Then we'll have the power to shape this goddamn company as I see fit. The belts are the key and in a few months, we'll have them all!"

Rage tilts his head in a sign of confusion and asks one last question. "And if he refuses to join us?" The vicious and cruel leader of The Unholy Alliance laughs and replies, "He'll join us or die my friend."

Had Josh Wolf followed Bill Maverick backstage and pressed his ear to the door, he likely would have heard the whole conversation. If he did just that, it would be most distressing indeed.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:10 am

Bill Maverick was seemingly weakened after his recent loss and the Unholy Alliance was nowhere to be seen. The maniacal madman was vulnerable and easy pickings for a hungry wolf. Josh made his move, ready to wreck some vengeance on the man that haunted his every step and did his best to corrupt the soul of this newcomer to CMV. As Josh Wolf entered the ring, the lights dim and an eerie red light fills the squared circle. A voice was then heard, faint at first and sounded almost child-like.

"Tasty morsel", said the voice. No doubt this caught Wolf's attention but he couldn't seem to pin point the voice. Then is came again, louder this time and came from the stage. "Tasty morsel!" Still, nobody appeared on the stage and a calm silence fills the arena. Then lights go out completely and once they returned, a women in red wearing a mask was stalking Josh Wolf from behind. She takes demon mask off to reveal an alluring smile...with fangs! Just as Wolf turns to face her, did Valderiss pounce on him. She kicks and claws at her prey, her fangs coming close to his neck.

The young rookie to CMV however managed to wiggle free of her grasp and tossed her over the top rope. Bill Maverick was now outside the ring and picked his minion back up to her feet and managed to find a microphone. "You made your choice! And it was the wrong one! I warned you not to cross the Unholy Alliance! Now you'll pay the ultimate price with your heart, body, and soul! In three weeks you're dead! I'm gonna murder you in that ring to ignorant wretch! Valderiss will get the blood, Gluttony will get the meat and bones! Me? I get your eternal soul! I can't wait to bury you...six...feet...under!"

Bill Maverick then tossed the mic into ring and grins with Valderiss by his side. If Josh Wolf had anything to say, now was the time.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:43 pm

Wolf looked back at Maverick, hatred and anger burning within him. He quickly grabbed the microphone. He walked back and forth, growling with rage.

Josh Wolf: The only thing that will be in the ground, Maverick, is you and your psychotic cult. At Cause and Effect, the Unholy Alliance will die. And its last breath will be choked out by the jaws of the Hunter...

Wolf tossed the mic away, leaning against the ropes. He shouted at Maverick and Valderiss as they backed away. But the shouts were deafened by the crowd's chants and cheers.

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)

Harvey Hastings:
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:04 pm

After the Triple Threat Match, Bill Maverick was vulnerable to Josh Wolf. The heroic and iconic newcomer was denied his vengeance this night but now had a chance to have at the self proclaimed Reaper of Souls. However, the Unholy Alliance was everywhere and tonight was no exception. Gluttony so happened to be in the crowd and climbed over the barricade and crawled into the ring, standing over his fallen and bloody master. Bill Maverick wasn't pleased with Gluttony, having recently having to wire a sizable fund of money to Oliver for beating his mastodon in less than ten minutes. Still, Gluttony showed some loyalty and stood guard over his master while he recovered. If Josh Wolf wanted a piece of Bill Maverick this night, he'd have to get pass the behemoth first.

Bill regained his senses and rose to his feet. He was fuming as he saw his hated enemy at ringside as a bloody mess. Gluttony provided an effective shield between the two rivals as Bill grabbed a mic. "Don't even try it. My Land Shark will eat you alive if you dare take another step! I want you well and healthy for our rematch at the Deadly Games Tournament! How fitting it is that this event should be named as such! I'm gonna crucify you boy! Your sacrifice will feed my Unholy Alliance and make them that much stronger! I look forward to ripping you apart and reaping your soul! Any last words?"

Bill then tossed the mic to Josh Wolf and it landed right by his feet. If the new hero of CMV had anything to say, now was the time.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:00 pm

Wolf quickly picked up the microphone, a grimace stuck on his face as he glared at Gluttony. He took a step closer, daring the beast and his master as his lips formed a smirk.

Josh Wolf: Maverick, tonight I learned that I can make you bleed. Well, at Cause and Effect, the ring will be stained in that very blood. I may not be the best right now... But I can outsmart you and overpower you. Because you're not a real fighter... You're a small, fearful man hiding behind sheep... I will make quick work of you...

Wolf then looked up at Gluttony, keeping a psychotic glare on the beast.

Josh Wolf: And none of your slaves will be able to punish me for beating the shit out of you, Maverick.

Wolf's music played as he tossed the mic at Gluttony, taking his time to exit the ring. He kept an angered glare at his foe, before finally walking backstage.

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)

Harvey Hastings:
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down