Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
New Day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
New Day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
New Day Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
New Day Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
New Day Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
New Day Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
New Day Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
New Day Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
New Day Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
New Day Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

New Day

Go down

New Day Empty New Day

Post by Batman Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:13 am

As Genesis rolls on we are blessed with a CMV.com EXCLUSIVE video featuring the new Light Heavyweight Champion, Bryce Hurt and his friend, Tito, being stopped by Lisa Evans.

Lisa Evans
Bryce Hurt first off I wanna congratulate you on your victory tonight.

Bryce, all sweaty and worn out, looks at her with a vicious stare as he responds.

Bryce Hurt
You don't mean that. Nah, you gotta say that because it's your job to be professional. But go ahead and say it. Say what's on your mind. That you didn't think i'd win. You didn't think i'd be coming back here with this belt on my shoulder let alone a job on the show. You just like all these people thought I was gonna be packing my bags at the end of the night but instead I put down your little fish king and I declared myself as the true Star of this Show. Proving to you, to the fans, and to Dave Turner that I CAN achieve great things here, I just needed an opportunity and I got it. Ceased it. Now, the Light Heavyweight Division is mine.

Lisa staying professional and not staying on the fact that Bryce assumes her opinion of him isn't very high, continues her interview.

Lisa Evans
That it is. And with a mystery man by your side. We don't know much about this man other than the fact that his name is Tito. Care to explain who he is to you?

Bryce Hurt
Ask him.

Lisa Evans
Tito what's your relations with Bryce?

Bryce Hurt
He doesn't like to be questioned. Plus he doesn't speak, he's a mute.

Tito
Yeah.

Lisa looks confused as big Tito stares at her with a blank stare.

Lisa Evans
Um but he just....

Bryce Hurt
Look, I did a thing for him way back when and he owes me one. I figured with a bunch of animals running around here, I needed some back up. An insurance policy as you will. If things get messy, he'll help me out. But don't think for one second that just because I brought in a pal that I'll be relying on him to do my bidding. That's not who I am. I am Bryce Hurt, the Light Heavyweight Champion. I have duties to fulfill now. This division needs a leader. And I've been leading my whole life. So if I gotta be a symbol, and change things around here, i'll do it. I don't need the International Championship, or the Alpha World Championship. This is all I need. Right here. And with this gold, i'll be the most talked about guy on Genesis.Not Bob Luger. Not Randy Borton. And after Causse & Effect, not Curtis Heist. Me.......Bryce.......Hurt.

He closes his eyes and smiles, really taking in the glory of winning the belt just an hour ago as Lisa opens her pretty little mouth again.

Lisa Evans
Thank you for your....

Bryce, still with his eyes closed and that smile on his face, holds out a hand to cover her mouth.

Bryce Hurt
Do you feel that? The tides are changing as we speak. It's a new day. And it's only gonna get better from here.

And with that, Bryce and Tito walk off as Lisa texts Tim.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum