Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Night of Champions Predictions/Discussion  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Night of Champions Predictions/Discussion  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Night of Champions Predictions/Discussion  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Night of Champions Predictions/Discussion  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Night of Champions Predictions/Discussion  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Night of Champions Predictions/Discussion  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Night of Champions Predictions/Discussion  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Night of Champions Predictions/Discussion  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Night of Champions Predictions/Discussion  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Night of Champions Predictions/Discussion  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Night of Champions Predictions/Discussion

+3
KingWolf
Mr. Dashing
Borton
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who do you think will be Ambrose & Reigns partner?

Night of Champions Predictions/Discussion  I_vote_lcap33%Night of Champions Predictions/Discussion  I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]
Night of Champions Predictions/Discussion  I_vote_lcap11%Night of Champions Predictions/Discussion  I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
Night of Champions Predictions/Discussion  I_vote_lcap0%Night of Champions Predictions/Discussion  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Night of Champions Predictions/Discussion  I_vote_lcap44%Night of Champions Predictions/Discussion  I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]
Night of Champions Predictions/Discussion  I_vote_lcap0%Night of Champions Predictions/Discussion  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Night of Champions Predictions/Discussion  I_vote_lcap11%Night of Champions Predictions/Discussion  I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Night of Champions Predictions/Discussion  Empty Night of Champions Predictions/Discussion

Post by Borton Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:41 pm

PPV card and my predictions:

Night of Champions Predictions/Discussion  20150915_LIGHT_NOC_Match_kickoff_HP

Neville & Lucha Dragons vs The Cosmic Jobbers
My prediction: Neville & The Dragons got this.

Night of Champions Predictions/Discussion  20150709_LIGHT_NOC_Match_HOMEPAGE_rusevdolph

Ziggler vs Rusev
My prediction: Going with Ziggler on this one, hopefully this feud can finally end.

Night of Champions Predictions/Discussion  20150910_LIGHT_NOC_Match_NewDayDudleys_HP

New Day vs The Dudley Boyz for the Tag Team Championship
My prediction: Going with the Dudleys to win this one, I see them feuding till TLC (and Stairs) PPV where they will do a triple threat Tag Team TLC match involving Prime time Players too.

Night of Champions Predictions/Discussion  20140831_LIGHT_NOC_Match_HOMEPAGE_RollinsCena

Seth Rollins vs John Cena for the US Championship
My prediction: I see Rollins winning this by DQ or something dirty again. Hell, maybe he will call Jon Stewart to save the day again.

Night of Champions Predictions/Discussion  20150831_LIGHT_NOC_Match_HOMEPAGE_nikkicharlotte_01

Nikki Bella vs Charlotte for the Divas Championship
My prediction: Obviously Charlotte will win. I'll be surprised if she doesn't.

Night of Champions Predictions/Discussion  20150914_LIGHT_NOC_Match_HOMEPAGE_AmbroseRomanWyatts

Shield 2.0 and Mystery Partner vs The Wyatt Family and some black sheep
My predictions: First off, I think the mystery partner will be Erick Rowan just because why not, and I see Shield 2.0 and Rowan getting the win.

Night of Champions Predictions/Discussion  20140831_LIGHT_NOC_Match_HOMEPAGE_RybackOwens

Ryback vs Kevin Owens for the Intercontinental Championship
My prediction: Kevin Owens will get the victory and become the new IC Champion, pls.

Night of Champions Predictions/Discussion  20150824_LIGHT_NOC_Match_HOMEPAGE_RollinsSting_01

Seth Rollins vs Sting for the WWE Championship
My prediction: Sting is going to win, but then Sheamus will cash in and win the WWE title from Sting.

Post your predictions below!
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Night of Champions Predictions/Discussion  Empty Re: Night of Champions Predictions/Discussion

Post by Mr. Dashing Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:01 pm

Nah, it'll be Corbin teaming with The Shield, pls.

I got
Stardust and those guys
Ziggler
New Day
Rollins
Nikki cuz WWE
The Shield
Owens GOD pls
Rollins then Sheamus cashes in
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Night of Champions Predictions/Discussion  Empty Re: Night of Champions Predictions/Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:49 pm

My predictions:

Cosmic Wasteland
Rusev
New Day
Cena
Charlotte (Lynch or Paige heel turn)
Wyatts
Ryback
Rollins (Sheamus will try to cash in but fail)

Mwah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:11 pm

Mr. Dashing wrote:Nah, it'll be Corbin teaming with The Shield, pls.

I got
Stardust and those guys
Ziggler
New Day
Rollins
Nikki cuz WWE
The Shield
Owens GOD pls
Rollins then Sheamus cashes in

stop reading those stupid dirtsheets, bitch
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by KingWolf Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:49 pm

Cosmic Wasteland
Ziggler
Dudley Boyz
Rollins
Charlotte
Wyatts
Owens
Sting
KingWolf
KingWolf
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Blunt Cunt

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:30 pm

Neville and Lucha Dragons
Rusev
New Day
Cena
Charlotte
Wyatts
Ryback
Sting I like the idea of a Cash In tho Sting already lost at Wrestlemania. He joined with a promise he wouldn't be losing so we'll see
iTrouble
iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:09 pm

YES Kane returned ******* CALLED IT!!!!
Night of Champions Predictions/Discussion  67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:26 am

^ only Kane fan in the world
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:45 am

soooo....whats with Kane and Undertaker interfering in Title matches at PPVs lately?
iTrouble
iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:37 am

They want all of the spotlight.
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:52 pm

iTrouble wrote:soooo....whats with Kane and Undertaker interfering in Title matches at PPVs lately?

Brothers of interruptions.
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:46 pm

Kanes return makes me excited. Who doesn't want Kane main eventing? I know I do.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next