Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Brett Angel: "Freezing my checks won’t keep me away from Cause & Effect." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Brett Angel: "Freezing my checks won’t keep me away from Cause & Effect." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Brett Angel: "Freezing my checks won’t keep me away from Cause & Effect." Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Brett Angel: "Freezing my checks won’t keep me away from Cause & Effect." Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Brett Angel: "Freezing my checks won’t keep me away from Cause & Effect." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Brett Angel: "Freezing my checks won’t keep me away from Cause & Effect." Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Brett Angel: "Freezing my checks won’t keep me away from Cause & Effect." Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Brett Angel: "Freezing my checks won’t keep me away from Cause & Effect." Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Brett Angel: "Freezing my checks won’t keep me away from Cause & Effect." Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Brett Angel: "Freezing my checks won’t keep me away from Cause & Effect." Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Brett Angel: "Freezing my checks won’t keep me away from Cause & Effect."

Go down

Brett Angel: "Freezing my checks won’t keep me away from Cause & Effect." Empty Brett Angel: "Freezing my checks won’t keep me away from Cause & Effect."

Post by krzy Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:22 pm

As fans pour into Dallas to catch the inaugural NGW episode, there’s a hoolpa going on in front of the venue the building is being held in. As the cameraman rushing to the scene, to everyone’s delight and surprise, it’s Brett Angel who’s causing the ruckus as people wait in line to score some last second tickets.

Angel spots the cameraman, and with a mischievous he calls the cameraman over, and it’s not just to get a good look at his “Angel is UnMatched” t-shirt.

I am “The Outcast” Brett Angel, who was left to rot just miles outside of the place I called home, now traveling alone during the blackest of nights.

The people say it along with Angel, a mantra that they’re starting to know like the back of their hands.

I don’t know about you guys, but I found Takeover pretty damn entertaining, but not for the reasons you all are thinking. Sure, Ceej and Osiris won, but we all saw that coming, right? The big story to me was how desperate the company is at trying to replace me they call...Quantum of all people to try and tow and the company line in a way that I guess I never could.

What I find funny is that this was the big trick up their sleeve, the ace in their deck...forget about taking somebody from the brand and giving them a chance to shine, let’s just pick up a reject, the scraps on the floor beneath the dinner table to be the shot in the arm they think the brand needs. I guess UnMatched has so little faith in the rest of their brand to fill the void I left behind that they’re taking anything that bites the hook.

I guess they took a page from Dave Turner’s book, who was so worried about the fate of his company in Tim LaFave’s absence, that he resorted to hiring, the infamous, insufferable, drama-magnet that is Brett Angel.

Angel chuckles before shaking his head.

Oh, Dave. I just don’t get it with you. I just don’t get how I can be both a nobody and public enemy number one in your eyes. I don’t see how freezing my paychecks is supposed to hurt me. In case you forgot, I was, no, I STILL am the King of UnMatched. I could leave and come back at will because I never needed the money. I could have retired a long time ago and lived off my savings until I was 200 years old--unlike you I guess--seeing as how it didn’t take much for you to come crawling back.

I’m still here for my legacy. One that they tried to tarnish--a mission that you’ve gladly continued. Hell, that’s why I’m here hours before NGW starts--it doesn’t hurt to scout for some other options. What better place for a nobody like me to call home than a company full of them? The nobody of yesteryear mingling with the nobodies of tomorrow, has a nice ring to it, doesn’t it?

Don’t worry, though. Freezing my checks won’t keep me away from Cause & Effect. There’s still so much that I have to say….to your face.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down