Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Next Prey Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Next Prey Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Next Prey Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Next Prey Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Next Prey Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Next Prey Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Next Prey Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Next Prey Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Next Prey Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Next Prey Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Next Prey

Go down

The Next Prey Empty The Next Prey

Post by Solaris Arc Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:23 pm

Reality Wrasslin' returned from its break to a shot of Josh Wolf leaving the locker room. He took in a deep breath, giving a few practice punches before making his way to the Gorilla Position. The Rising Star Championship match was just minutes away.

But, before he could reach the curtain, a reporter would stop him. She smiled, giving a nod to him.

Reporter: Good evening, Josh Wolf... You are about to be in one of the biggest matches of your rookie year against Seth Baker. Do you think you will come out on top, with the Rising Star Championship in your hands?"

Josh Wolf: I think so. But I want Baker to bring his all tonight. I want this belt to mean something when the night is over, whether or not I am the one holding it. 

Reporter: If you win the title tonight, who would you like your next opponent to be for it?

Josh Wolf: I don't know yet.... I've got so many enemies outside of the Rising Star Champioship that one more would be overwhelming, what with Davis and The United Kingdom still on my back. But, I may have two...

Freddy Osbourne, first and foremost. He didn't deserve to be attacked and have his chance be taken away like that. So I think its only fair to give him the chance.

Second, and I really don't know of this is really possible, but maybe Nick Bunn. He said that the slate is cleaned, so I assume that means he is back to month one... But I could be wrong.... If I am right, though, I want to give him a shot out of respect.

But, as of right now, I am only focused on Baker. What happens later is for later. Right now, the Wolf is on the hunt for his next prey. And that prey is Baker.

Wolf walks away, making his way to the curtain for his entrance.

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)