Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Emerging Victorious  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Emerging Victorious  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Emerging Victorious  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Emerging Victorious  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Emerging Victorious  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Emerging Victorious  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Emerging Victorious  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Emerging Victorious  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Emerging Victorious  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Emerging Victorious  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Emerging Victorious

Go down

Emerging Victorious  Empty Emerging Victorious

Post by Batman Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:00 pm

Friday Night Genesis is underway as the signature pyro lights up the stage and triggers the crowd to roar with excitement. With Dashing Urie greeting the fans with his usual lines, the PA System lights up with...

The fans cheer and clap for him which is well deserved as he walks out on stage, STILL the Alpha World Champion. The title that means a lot to him and the Genesis roster is propped up firmly on his right shoulder as he holds out his arms to the side with pyro spewing from above. While the championship still in his possession could give off the image that he's feeling great, the bandages wrapped around his ribs can signal something else. Like many superstars who performed at Cause & Effect, he's wearing his battle scars proudly as he walks down the ramp, slapping a few hands along the way before rolling into the ring where he is then handed a microphone from the ring announcer.

Bob Luger
Cause & Effect, what a show right?

He said with a smile followed by a wincing expression from his aching ribs as the fans cheer at the mention of C&E.

Bob Luger
Us guys.........we gave it our all.......let's get a standing ovation for EVERYONE who performed Sunday.

He begins to clap as the fans quickly chime in, which soon, the entire arena is filled with the sound of clapping. Bob smiling at the appreciation given off by the crowd.

Bob Luger
It was truly a battle ground meant for true warriors of the sport. We all beat the living hell out of each other and man was it an event that'll go down in the history books. The Deadly Games Tournament was a brutal concept that only the strong would survive in. And if I wore a hat i'd tip it to Kayden Kynra for his valiant effort. He gave it his all and truly proved that he could hang with the best. Respect is earned there my man.

He held up his fist towards the stage to sort of signal to Kynra that he means it.

Bob Luger
But I won't ignore who really proved me wrong. RISE was one hell of a match, and in the end, Sean Silva, earned my respect when it comes to the squared circle.

The fans boo at that response as Bob shakes his head, knowing they'd react that way.

Bob Luger
I love this sport guys. I live and breath wrestling and I take what I do very seriously. I work my ass off to be the very best and while I did walk out with my title still around my waist, I can't help but to think that Sean Silva is the one who truly deserves to wear the strap and it's a giant blow to my pride because i'm only being honest with myself. He clutched up, he beat me and Kaiva back to back. He didn't walk out with gold, he walked out with a smile on his face which is still what it's about but if I know Dave Turner and how he feels about these guys, i'm not sure he'll make the right decision so right here right now I am formerly announcing that I challenge Sean Silva to a match at Home Coming for my Alpha World Championship.

A very loud mixed reaction pops from the audience as he continues.

Bob Luger
I don't like he goes about things outside this ring, but inside, he's a very....very worthy opponent and i'd be a fool to pass up an exciting challenge such as this one. I feel that he and I can really put on a show that you all deserve. A match that'll go down in history books as one of the best and....

Before he can continue saying what he has to say, he's cut off when...

Luger looks confused as Kayden stands at the top of the stage, also showing signs of war from Sunday's event as he raises a microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.

Kayden Kynra
Woah now Luger. You may of beaten me at Cause & Effect, but that doesn't mean i'm done with you.

The fans pop at the sound of this as they all really enjoyed the historic tables match.

Kayden Kynra
I busted my ass Sunday. I beat competitor after competitor in the most brutal matches possible only to meet you in that ring with that Alpha World Championship on the line. While we gave it our all and you came out on top, neither one of us was 100% and if I know you at all, that's eating you up inside.

Luger faintly nods his head in agreement.

Kayden Kynra
So..

Luger cuts him off.

Bob Luger
So what you're saying is, you wanna another shot?

Kayden Kynra
An opportunity. I'm prideful, just like you. I won't force myself into a title match. But I do ask that I get the opportunity to face you once again and prove to you and the entire world that I CAN beat you.

Bob smiles at the thought.

Bob Luger
Kayden I gotta say. I respect you. A lot. And all of these people.....they respect you. Listen.

He holds the mic out into the air as the fans cheer for Kayden and his efforts on Sunday.

Bob Luger
We're both beat up right now, but who knows how we'll be in.....let's say......two weeks time at Emergence!

The excited reaction from the crowd triggers a smile on both of their faces as Kayden slowly raises the microphone to his face.

Kayden Kynra
Alright Luger. You and I. One on one. One more time. I can dig it. But don't forget. They don't call me the BattleBeast for nothing.

Bob smiles.

Bob Luger
Bring that to Emergence. Because you'll need everything you got to take down.....the Work.....Ethic......Titan!

And with that, Luger holds up his belt, staring down the ramp at Kayden on stage as the show fades to commercial with neither man batting an eye.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum