Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Old Yeller Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Old Yeller Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Old Yeller Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Old Yeller Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Old Yeller Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Old Yeller Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Old Yeller Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Old Yeller Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Old Yeller Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Old Yeller Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Old Yeller

Go down

Old Yeller Empty Old Yeller

Post by Topher Mod Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:35 pm

After the brutal assault to Kitty Quinn-Belle by Cassie Maverick backstage referee’s, officials and medics rush out and break it up… Later Quinn is in the locker room with the CMV doctor.

Doctor : Sorry Quinn, you can’t compete tonight, it’s too risky, you have a concussion and I cannot clear you to wrestle.

Quinn : Serusly, yo joinh right.

Doctor : See what I mean, you’re slurring your words, I mean you said “Seriously, your joking right” … Well like I said, you need to rest.

Quinn takes a deep breath...

Quinn : Doc, listen… I have a tag team match later tonight, Willow needs me.

Doctor : Sorry Quinn, you’ll have to wait till you’ve recovered.

Quinn : FINE….

The Doc leaves the room.

Quinn : Wow what a jerk, can’t believe they’ve benched me…. But this ain’t over Cassie.

Much later…

Lisa : As we just heard, Cassie has challenged you to a 1 on 1 match at Blood Rush, your thoughts please.

Quinn : My thoughts??? I say challenge accepted…… But let me tell you this Lisa, Cassie is just repeating herself from last year, trying anything and everything to stay relevant, and once again she’s chosen me…. Well last time she attacked me, she used a cow-bell so I returned the favour and choked that bitch out… Now she wants to rekindle this rivalry, I have no problem facing her one more time.  Yea she may hold a victory over me, but guess what I pinned her in our 1st match and I’ll do it again at Blood Rush.  Cassie it’s true what they say you can’t teach an old dog new tricks,  so at Blood Rush Cassie, your fate will be the same as old yeller, I’m putting you down once and for all.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum