Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Shattered Alliance? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Shattered Alliance? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Shattered Alliance? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Shattered Alliance? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Shattered Alliance? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Shattered Alliance? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Shattered Alliance? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Shattered Alliance? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Shattered Alliance? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Shattered Alliance? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Shattered Alliance?

2 posters

Go down

Shattered Alliance? Empty Shattered Alliance?

Post by Rage Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:57 pm

During Intensity, Bill Maverick's music hits and the man known as FEAR makes his way down the ramp to a hail of boos and even some thrown garbage. This man was hated by the CMV Universe and for good reason. Behind him was the huge muscle bound Rage. Neither of them were scheduled for a match but they planned on doing something and whatever that was it wouldn't be good. Bill Maverick got a mic and was about to speak but smiles and gave it to Rage instead.

"Vindy! In just a few short days, your reign as Global Champion will end! Forget about Omega Lee for that little man just wants your title while I've come for your soul. I hurt you Vindy and I wish to go on hurting you. I'll keep my murderous impulses in check just enough to not kill you in our triple threat match. You will not die at Blood Rush Vindy, but for the thousand years your dearest wish will be that you had! You'll be but the first of many blood sacrifices to the Great Serpent Vindy! Omega Lee will be second should he get my path of destruction!"

Bill Maverick laughs and took the mic next. "With that said, there is some disharmony in our Unholy Alliance. There's man amongst us that won't worship the Great Serpent and never was too keen on tag teaming with my Rage. His name is Mason Miller! We need to settle this right here, right now! Miller! I know you're back there! Come on out and lets hear what your deepest and darkest thoughts are! Let's handle this like men! Maybe we can work this out. Please, tell everyone why you wish to leave the Unholy Alliance!"

This was surprising development that for once had the crowd was hooked. Was Miller really leaving the Unholy Alliance? And if so the question on everyone's mind would be "why?". The pair of evil men wait for Miller to make an appearance and hopefully reach an agreement that wouldn't end up in a blood bath.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Shattered Alliance? Empty Re: Shattered Alliance?

Post by HellishxHades Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:36 pm

Mason comes through the curtains. With a mic in his hand.

So Bill. It true that I want to get out of the alliance. The reason why is simple, well there a couple of reasons. So First reason.

Mason pulls out a note from his back pocket.

Do you remember this Bill. You gave me this note at the top of the season. You don't. You sent it with tumors, amputated limps, and diseased organs. I said it then I say it now. That is some fucked up stuff.

Secondly, You promised that if I joined you. Me and Rage will succeed, and the last I checked you only focused on making Rage succeed while you leave me with nothing.

And the final reason. And this is the most important thing to me. My daughter doesn't even want to see me come home, I have became her fear. All cause of your Cult. I'm leaving for her.

I stopped the worship of the serpent because it just a snake and nothing more. No powers, or anything. So, Bill. I am down with you. And that's all.

Miller begins walk back to the back.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Tue May 02, 2017 1:21 pm

Rage was furious and loyal to his master. He wanted to make an example out of Miller but Bill Maverick stepped in front of Rage to prevent him from storming out of the ring.

"No no no! Let him go! He'll find out the hard way that the evil taint I left on his soul can never be removed. He'll always be a part of us no matter how much he tries to deny it. Let him be and have him fail on his own merits. His suffering will be amusing to watch as he'll realize too late that he made the wrong choice."

Rage seemed to deflate a little and he nods but a scowl still showed on his face. He dreamed of a tag team title run in CMV but now those plans were shattered once again. Perhaps it won't be all in vain. Maybe a run with the top title on Intensity would be all that's needed to stop the screaming in Rage's head.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down