Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Great Balls of Fire Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Great Balls of Fire Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Great Balls of Fire Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Great Balls of Fire Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Great Balls of Fire Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Great Balls of Fire Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Great Balls of Fire Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Great Balls of Fire Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Great Balls of Fire Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Great Balls of Fire Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Great Balls of Fire

Go down

Great Balls of Fire Empty Great Balls of Fire

Post by Topher Mod Mon May 01, 2017 8:05 am

Simon Hancock suffers his 1st loss here in NGW and he is pissed off…Gerhard is making his way back  up the ramp, leaving The SexBomb alone in the ring with senior official. Simon gets up and the fans are mocking him calling him Rude Rooster, But Simon aint in the mood, he sees the ref and BAM superkick, the ref goes flying, Simon starts kicking the bottom rope, then turns back to to the ref, he picks him up and delivers a devastating SEXBOMB, with the ref out cold, Simon kicks him out of the ring.

GIMME A GOD DAMN MIC, FATTY

What the hell was that, I kicked out, nah nah, the ref fast counted,

Fans : YOU SUCK..YOU SUCK…YOU SUCK

SHUT YA DAMN MOUTHS, let me say it so you fat Dallas Texas slobs can understand….. Y`all better shut ya mouths Yee freaking Hawww…. But nah that sure as hell wasn’t a 3 count.

Fans : Rude Rooster… Rude  Rooster… Rude Rooster

Nah Nah, ya see I’m The SexBomb and that German just got lucky, he calls himself The Super Soldier, please…. He fires blanks in more ways than one… So I guess y`all can relate to that German piece of crap….. Just look at each and everyone of you. I’m done  looking at you pieces of hot garbage, I’m just better in ever way shape or form….. Hold up is that…. No it can’t be, is that Jerry Lee Lewis…. Bet you find that funny don’t you old man. Well I got news for you, the only man around here with GREAT BALLS OF FIRE is me, now get the hell out of here before I slap the taste out of your mouth.

FANS : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Simon throws the mic down and storms off backstage…

1 week later and The GM has kicked off the show with a blockbuster announcement for NGW Checkpoint but one man isn’t too happy… Simons Sexy theme plays and outcomes The SexBomb to a chorus of boos…

Simon says …..  BULL****. What kind of GM is this, where he books 3 losers in the NGW title match, how dare he leave out The only SexBomb in all of professional Wrestling. What a load of crap, everybody knows I’m the true Champion of NGW, I’ve single handedly put fatasses in the seats, I’m the one who gives NGW ratings and I’m the one that has impressed the true wrestling fans, just ask my ladies… I’m not surprised though, just look at the GM another fat bastard with an ego problem, he’s just jealous of my good looks and my sexy ass body, Just look at me, I’m the SEXBOMB and tonight none of you deserve to see me in action. I’m getting the hell out of this dump, I have a hot date, well several actually, but hey that’s how I like it…. But before I go…. Seeing as I was screwed out of the Title match at Checkpoint, I’m going to backstage and the 1st fat, stinking, sweaty so called NGW superstar I see, that’s who I will destroy at Checkpoint, I don’t care who it is, what they look like, cuz compared to me they’re all fat pieces of trash,

Hit My Music….

His theme plays and with a cocky smile on his face, he makes his way up the ramp and through the curtain… The camera follows….The fans watch  the titontron to see who Simon sees….

All right lets find me an opponent for Checkpoint, Where the hell is everybody…. Well can’t blame them, bunch a pussies…

Simon walks down the corridor, and turns a corner and stops….The smile, slowly turns into a look of concern, he rubs his eyes… The fans look on but can’t see what Simon sees… Who is it ?
Simon shakes his head and slowly takes a few steps back, ….OMG no, it can’t be, it’s ….IT’S THE WITCH DOCTOR. The fans all pop and laugh at SexBomb’s predicament.

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH,  ummm no, I umm I saw umm I saw him 1st....(and points at some skinny ass jobber.)

But The Witch Doctor is having none of it, he points at Simon , then does the slow cut throat taunt and smiles.  Simons jaw drops and the camera fades…

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down