Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Calling out the Beasts Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Calling out the Beasts Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Calling out the Beasts Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Calling out the Beasts Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Calling out the Beasts Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Calling out the Beasts Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Calling out the Beasts Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Calling out the Beasts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Calling out the Beasts Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Calling out the Beasts Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Calling out the Beasts

2 posters

Go down

Calling out the Beasts Empty Calling out the Beasts

Post by Maurie Tue May 02, 2017 7:17 am

Starting from his way to the parking lot after Fusion, Jimmaurie has a few Snapchat Story posts talking about a few superstars that he wants to fight.

Post 1
Jimmaurie
You know, I never really noticed, but  Gluttony, you're kinda tough. But that's not stopping me fro running up on ya and taking you down with a spear.

Post 2: Parking Lot
Jimmaurie
I might not be the biggest guy out here, but I want a fight with you. 1v1 next week on Fusion. And since you wanna break arms, lets make it a submission match. That means one of us has the tap out and watch the other man walk out like a real man.

Post 3: In the Car
Jimmaurie
And I'm hearing that I have two opponents left in this Invitational. Andrew Briggs, who's a good friend of mine. Mostly this other guy, Travis King.

Post 4: In the Car
Jimmaurie
The perfect wrestler they call him. That's a joke itself. He might try to keep me down, but once I kip back up after every big move, he'll feel as dumb as he looks.

Post 5: Entering House
Jimmaurie
So Travis watch out. You've got a target on ya back as large as the roster.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Calling out the Beasts Empty Re: Calling out the Beasts

Post by Rage Tue May 02, 2017 12:45 pm

Bill Maverick wasn't too keen on "technical wizardry" as he called it but he was a fast learner and adapted to smartphones and the internet fairly easily. He saw the snapchat posts and was amused. He shown the posts to the massive Gluttony who drools from his scarred, blubbery jowls and rubbed his bloated belly. The leader of the Unholy Alliance smiles and spoke from his demonic headquarters hidden in Mexico.

"A submission match? Really Maurie? You wish to fight my Gluttony again? It's your funeral boy and I won't call off my landshark until he's torn you apart! But I gotta admit boy, you got some balls not to show any fear...not yet. This is something we'll work on I assure you. You will learn fear for I am the reaper terrors and tortured souls on CMV! My Gluttony accepts your challenge and I shall look forward to hearing your screams of agony during this battle! Have a nice day!"

The image fades to back and all that could be heard was Gluttony deep breathing and Bill Maerick's mad laughter before the feed is cut.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down