Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Battlefront Beta Ready, Willing and Gable - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Battlefront Beta Ready, Willing and Gable - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Battlefront Beta Ready, Willing and Gable - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Battlefront Beta Ready, Willing and Gable - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Battlefront Beta Ready, Willing and Gable - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Battlefront Beta Ready, Willing and Gable - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Battlefront Beta Ready, Willing and Gable - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Battlefront Beta Ready, Willing and Gable - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Battlefront Beta Ready, Willing and Gable - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Battlefront Beta Ready, Willing and Gable - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Battlefront Beta Ready, Willing and Gable

+6
krzy
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
iTrouble
Mr. Dashing
Borton
Tim
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Battlefront Beta Ready, Willing and Gable - Page 2 Empty Re: Battlefront Beta Ready, Willing and Gable

Post by KingWolf Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:07 pm

I'm not even bothering with the beta, I'll grow a strong addiction..and turn to the dark side. Waiting til November 17th
KingWolf
KingWolf
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Blunt Cunt

Back to top Go down

Battlefront Beta Ready, Willing and Gable - Page 2 Empty Re: Battlefront Beta Ready, Willing and Gable

Post by Mr. Dashing Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:57 pm

Borton, I tried gettin you in the party you fuck, Echo, Rifted and I were fucking that shit up. Well . . . Maybe just Echo and Rifted.

Tonight4suretho
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KingWolf Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:59 pm

Mr. Dashing wrote:Borton, I tried gettin you in the party you fuck, Echo, Rifted and I were fucking that shit up. Well . . . Maybe just Echo and Rifted.

Tonight4suretho

I don't interact with you lamo's, I'll only play with you in XDUBEL. Have fun with Star Wars, I'll be playing with my bruvs
KingWolf
KingWolf
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Blunt Cunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:18 pm

Mr. Dashing wrote:Borton, I tried gettin you in the party you fuck, Echo, Rifted and I were fucking that shit up. Well . . . Maybe just Echo and Rifted.

Tonight4suretho

I went to bed. I saw your invite when I was about to turn off my console.
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:09 pm

MAN FUCK THIS SHIT. INTERNET WAS ON ALL FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKING DAY DURING SCHOOL AND ITS ONLY ON 38 FUCKING PERCENT, IF I CANT FUCKING PLAY THE BETA THEN I WILL GIVE THEM ONE HELL OF A CALL THEY WONT WANT TO ANSWER!!!!!!!
Battlefront Beta Ready, Willing and Gable - Page 2 67-8
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:26 pm

damn you got that shitty 7-Eleven internet
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by DynamicWrestler Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:33 pm

Bro, the betas amazing! and... im willing to shoot up some rebel scum if you want me to Very Happy
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:37 pm

Heh heh, school. I remember that place. Such a quaint, calm, tranquil atmosphere at a first glance. Boy oh boy, how I was fooled. First came the bullies. Once that second bell rang and us patriachs frolicked on green fields with freshly cuts grass, they would torment you until your inner John Cena would die out. The homework came thick and fast, just like my dick inside Mrs Smail at lunch club. "Oh fuck yeah! Give me your ASSignment!" If there was ever a time to pick up any chicks.....the school disco. If you had a black shirt with flams on it, had at LEAST 3 cups of juice, had them sherbert straws and knew all the "Cha-cha slide" moves, you got suffocated by the ladies' cooties. But after the disco....."NOooooOOo, we've bean rubbed, disco GUUUNE!"

Liek if yhu cri everytiem.

<3

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:45 pm

Ok to be honest I'm getting the game when it comes out with my allowance, but still I want a sneak peek at what I'm getting ps I'm 16 & in the 10th grade before u dummy's ask
Battlefront Beta Ready, Willing and Gable - Page 2 67-8
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:54 pm

Tbh when I hear someone say school, I think of primary school 'cause I always hear people say high school and I graduated earlier this year so yeah. But damn, Mrs Smail.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:58 pm

i went to an alternative school cuz i hate homework

Austin
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:01 pm

Fu
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next