Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Ho Ho Ho.......REVENGEAAAAAHHHHH Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Ho Ho Ho.......REVENGEAAAAAHHHHH Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Ho Ho Ho.......REVENGEAAAAAHHHHH Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Ho Ho Ho.......REVENGEAAAAAHHHHH Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Ho Ho Ho.......REVENGEAAAAAHHHHH Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Ho Ho Ho.......REVENGEAAAAAHHHHH Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Ho Ho Ho.......REVENGEAAAAAHHHHH Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Ho Ho Ho.......REVENGEAAAAAHHHHH Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Ho Ho Ho.......REVENGEAAAAAHHHHH Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Ho Ho Ho.......REVENGEAAAAAHHHHH Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Ho Ho Ho.......REVENGEAAAAAHHHHH

4 posters

Go down

Ho Ho Ho.......REVENGEAAAAAHHHHH Empty Ho Ho Ho.......REVENGEAAAAAHHHHH

Post by Topher Mod Wed May 17, 2017 2:16 pm

We are live at the Toyota Center in Houston Texas, 24hrs removed from Home Coming, the last PPV of the year. Kicking things off is the brand new CMV Undisputed Champion, as Mac Thompson awaits in the ring.
Bloody Brit’s theme plays as the arena erupts for the Champ, with the belt around his waist and a glammy in his hand, out comes Chris Andrews, The fans get even more rowdier, 1 fan passes a beer to The Brit and he downs it, before making his way into the ring. He climbs the turnbuckle and lets the fans know who the man is. He slowly gets down holding his ribs and walks over to Mac Thompson.

Mac : Chris Andrews congr…..

Before Mac can even finish a sentence, Holiday music plays. Everyone including Brit and Mac look confused…..Santa comes out riding a sleigh. Everyone looks on as he drives down to ringside, gets out and walks his fat ass up the steps.

Ho Ho Ho.......REVENGEAAAAAHHHHH W7rcu38

Santa : Ho Ho Ho….Merry Christmas… Well Bloody Brit, you got your Christmas present I see, But Santa has to say he’s not very happy with you, the language you use, the flipping people off and the drinking. I may have to add you to the naughty list and take that Championship belt off from you.

The fans begin to boo.

Santa : Hey y`all best shut the hell up, I’m San….

Dashing : REVENGEEEEEAAAAHHHHHHHH  and middle fingers to Santa and why not, Oh now he’s flipping me off, motherfucker did it again.

Ho Ho Ho.......REVENGEAAAAAHHHHH Bb98UfI

Brit picks Santa up who staggers back onto the ropes, Brit comes charging and clotheslines Santa over the top rope.

Dashing : Santa has been eliminated from the Royal Rumble.

Brit : Now where were we….

Mac : The hell just happened…Meh. Least it wasn’t me for a change, anyway as I was saying congratulations on becoming CMV Undisputed Champion, What a year you’ve had becoming International Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, Tag Team Champion technically by yourself and to top it off The biggest prize in all of CMV The Undisputed Championship. Your thoughts please.

Brit : I’ll drink to that… But yea it’s been quite the journey, plenty of highs and my fair share of lows, but this is why I’m here, this is what I’ve worked my ass for and finally I can call myself Undisputed Champion, All you Brit fans out there and whether you’re here in the arena or the millions around the world, grab a beer and celebrate with me.
But before you do there’s something, no scratch that, there’s someone  I have to address, and that’s you Johnny Sampson, Mr Bloody GM. I heard what ya had to say, I couldn’t care less if you’re not a fan, literally no shits given on my end. But now your taking credit for my success, saying you’ve given me opportunities after opportunities and saying I chewed them up and spat them in your face….

….. Well let me tell you something right now, you gave me SHIT, week in, week out you had me main event fusion when JustIN Sane was Champ, while he had it easy, given the belt when Kendall got “fired”. You have the gaul to say you gave me opportunities, I had to step up, when no one else did. You had me wrestle and defending my Championship sometimes 3 times in a week, you put me in Handicap matches 3x in 2 weeks…. Is it no wonder my ribs are hurting, but everyone knows I WONT let that stop me, and I DIDN’T let that stop me when I defeated Rhys Matthews last night. Opportunities, really, every title opportunity I’ve had is because I’VE earned it, whether it be Me and Miles going through the entire Tag Team roster in the Turmoil to face T&Lee, or me pinning Paul “Sushi-X” Divine or what ever  he wants to be called for the Anarchy Championship, to me going through the Elimination Chamber defeating 5 other superstars to face Sane at Cyberslam. Nothing was given to me, Just like last night, when I finally had my #1 Contenders match and lets face it, you put my body through hell leading up to this match, all the handicap matches, and Paul Divine attacking me after my match last week when he was supposed to be suspended, but let’s forget all about that and reward him by putting him into a 10 man Royal Rumble for a chance at my Undisputed Championship…. Well Paul, I may be battered, bruised, stitches in my head, but Paul if you do somehow win the Rumble tonight, I’ll see you at Absolution, where REVENGE is waiting…. That goes for the rest of the Rumble participants too.

But that’s then, Tonight The GM knows my ribs are messed up, my head busted wide open thanks to Rhys, well he’s decided to book me in the main event, but nah I ain’t gonna cry, piss and moan like many of the Fusion guys do…… I do what I do best and that’s go to war, Sean Kent, your brother Ryan might have told you stories about me….. I’m the guy who was kicking X-Gen’s arse from pillar to post, Tonight Sean, you find out what Revenge is all about.

Last edited by topher316 on Wed May 17, 2017 6:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Ho Ho Ho.......REVENGEAAAAAHHHHH Empty Re: Ho Ho Ho.......REVENGEAAAAAHHHHH

Post by Maurie Wed May 17, 2017 5:48 pm

10/10

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Wed May 17, 2017 6:44 pm

Mike Grizzly Cameo.....Oh Wait it's Santa.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc Wed May 17, 2017 7:49 pm

So Brit killed Santa. Now he can take over the role of Santa Claus.

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)