Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
When The Ship Hits The Fan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
When The Ship Hits The Fan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
When The Ship Hits The Fan Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
When The Ship Hits The Fan Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
When The Ship Hits The Fan Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
When The Ship Hits The Fan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
When The Ship Hits The Fan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
When The Ship Hits The Fan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
When The Ship Hits The Fan Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
When The Ship Hits The Fan Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

When The Ship Hits The Fan

2 posters

Go down

When The Ship Hits The Fan Empty When The Ship Hits The Fan

Post by DullChameleon Tue May 23, 2017 4:23 pm

We return for commercial to see a ship docked in a harbor. The camera pans across the side of the ship. It reads the USS Andoni. The camera moves up the gang plank to find Shanaz Andoni reclining on a divan with a few of his iron miners fanning him.

Shanaz: Ah hello my little dobbies. Shanaz recently buy ship for long time sea adventure like pirate days of yore. Shanaz used to be pirate on high seas long time long time ago and won bootylicious treasure. But today Shanaz relax and think. So Trim Meety take Shanaz golden belt? So Tony Meeps throw Shanaz over rope and pump fists like Spiderhulk? So Tiny Mayer think he big shot home run touchdown goal scorer? So Tammy Mop enjoy eating dinners at United States Pancake House? Well Shanaz like golden belts. Shanaz enjoy jumping over top rope like time when Shanaz used to be hopscotch jump rope champion of Ecuador. Shanaz pump fists so many times fans say Wow Shanaz you can pump fists. Shanaz eat more pancakes than any other superstar. Shanaz see twitters of Tram Mounty talking about how he make CMV great again and how he find big box of fireworks behind stage and how he run marathon backwards and Shanaz get sick. So, Tory Maps, Shanaz offer you challenge. Shanaz offer opportunity. Shanaz face TumTum Mosey in Iron Mine match for Applelicious Anarchist belt and if Shanaz lose he hand over paper that says iron mine now owned by Tent Moos. What do you say Teddy Moss? Ready for rodeo?

Open to Troy Meyers
DullChameleon
DullChameleon
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Back to top Go down

When The Ship Hits The Fan Empty Re: When The Ship Hits The Fan

Post by MLP Wed May 24, 2017 2:11 pm

Troy sitting backstage
Troy

Shanaz..... Shanaz I won't accept your challenge, but you can join the match at Absolution and make it a triple threat, but it's to you. Shanaz if you don't be in the match that's you... but you will be giving up a faster chance and the belt if you don't. Shanaz you can say what ever you want to say, same goes to Crowe but when we fight at Absolution me and my Meyerners will stand tall and still be the CMV Anarchy Champion

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down