Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
WWE Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
WWE Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
WWE Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
WWE Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
WWE Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
WWE Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
WWE Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
WWE Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
WWE Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
WWE Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

WWE Thread

+3
Dave Turner
SonOfAnarchy91
Miztacular
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

WWE Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: WWE Thread

Post by Mr. Dashing Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:18 pm

WOW. Amazing event, not a single boring match. I've never marked out harder than the main event!!!
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:03 am

Two things

This
WWE Thread - Page 2 Tumblr_nlzzp5q39M1srbyoyo1_500

And This
WWE Thread - Page 2 Tumblr_nm08k9kF6e1rnjfjfo1_r1_400

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Turner Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:46 am

That's what it's all about. THAT is why I watch every week, every PayPerView. For payoffs like that. Amazing matches, amazing stories. THAT MAIN EVENT! That's why I'm a 22 year old wrestling fan who yelled and cheered like I was 10! Couldn't have been much better in my mind.
Dave Turner
Dave Turner
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:58 am

Battle Royal was a good match with an okay outcome
Didn't see the tag match but it had a good outcome
The 7 man ladder match was a great match, but I was annoyed about Bryan winning.
Triple H-Sting was a great match, happy about the outcome
The Rock makes things better
Rusev-Cena was probably the weakest match on the show, still good, but not on the level of the others. Not really bothered about the outcome
Randy Orton-Rollins I'd happily say it was the best match. That ending made it perfect.
The Diva's match was good. A WHOLE 10 MINUTES. Glad Paige & AJ won.
Undertaker-Wyatt Good match, nice to see undertaker back.
Brock-Reigns Really hoping for a Lesnar win, but atleast he was dominant througout, Rollins cash in was predictable but great nonetheless.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:13 am

Really? I thought Cena/Rusev was the second best behind the main event. That springboard stunner!!! Ha ha. I'd say Wyatt/Taker was the weakest but I still LOVED it. Surprised Sheamus didn't return.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:12 am

Mr. Dashing wrote:Really? I thought Cena/Rusev was the second best behind the main event. That springboard stunner!!! Ha ha. I'd say Wyatt/Taker was the weakest but I still LOVED it. Surprised Sheamus didn't return.

The fact that we'd seen it before just a month ago at fastlane, and it was 100% predictable throughout made it average Razz
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:28 am

Loved the main even...not happy they let Reigns kick out of 3 F-5's....that just doesnt make sense. Kicking out of 2 finishers ok. But three? Not even at the last second either.

Now whats next for Rusev? All that momentum to lose to Cena shocking...

IC Ladder match was quick but great. Ambrose took the worst bump of the night OUCH!

Wyatt and Taker...ok match. Taker was outta gas so quick though it was just too slow.

Sting vs. Triple H...those entrances tho! Good ending!

LOVED THE MAIN EVENT!

iTrouble
iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by SlymR Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:37 am

I don't know about you guys, but I really loved the Divas match. Pretty much the best match I saw all night.

i mean, it was the only actual match I was able to watch without issue because I had serious connection problems, but hey, it's not like I'm bitter or anything.
SlymR
SlymR
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Humor : Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:56 am

I thought it was good, but I like all matches with Paige in, she's the underrated face of the Diva's division. She's the Dolph Ziggler (ring ability wise) of the diva's division.
The fact that AJ got the win though suggests that she'll regain the title from Nikki instead of Paige rightfully getting it.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:03 am

Go re-watch it Sly, You'll eat those words. I love Paige more than anyone on this forum but I only thought the highlight of that match was her smashing Brie into the steps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:34 am

In all honesty I don't think there was even ONE bad match at mania .... which in of it self is amazing with 9 matches on the card.

1.) Tag Team match got some great spots in it once all the chaos started. Also the ending was a good one as you got the heels stealing the win from the babyfaces.

2.) Battle Royal actually had some awesome storytelling in it like New Day all trying to take down show and Ryback getting to be a beast for a while not to mention Miz/Mizdow. Since Winning this match isn't that big a Rub (See Cesaro) I thought having an legend Big Show get a win actually gives it more prestige (Even if he is in the waning years of his carrer)

3.) MITB Match .... whoops I mean IC Title Match was pretty sweet. Great job by everyone and having no "Slow Monsters" in this match was refreshing as we always get a Kane/Henry/Show in this type of match. Great spot with Dean and I actually liked the headbutts ending. Also Daniel Winning can be good. Having "Main Eventers" hold both the U.S. & I.C. titles will give big rubs to whoever defeats them for the belt.

4.) Rollins vs. Seth was a great match. Not the best ever but it told a great story and what would have been a good match was made GREAT by the best RKO I've ever seen (This goes both with the way it hit AND how smooth it went.)

5.) Sting vs. Triple H not being a straight 1v1 was fine. This was our one break into complete insanity but bringing back WCW's & WWE's biggest factions (from the attitude era) was amazing even if it was 15 years late. OBVIOUSLY it would have been cooler in 2002 but hey everyone took a bump even Hogan & Hall. Sting showed he can still go, maybe not as good as he could before but still enough to put on a good fun match ** Here is to hopes of Taker vs. Sting at WM 32 here in Dallas which i will attend **

6.) Divas Tag Match - Was it NXT Divas worthy? No, however it was far better than I expected. They actually got a decent near 10 minutes to compete and in the end put together a decent story. Stairs spot was cool for a Divas match and I thought it better than any Divas match at Mania in YEARS.

7.) Cena vs. Rusev - Tank Entrance !!! That alone was awesome. I didn't get to see this match as much as the others but I still think it was good. I wanted Rusev to win and was disapointed that the match played out nearly exactly as I expected and didn't want but in terms of "Story" this one was still good.

8.) Bray vs. Taker - just seeing NOT BALD TAKER was awesome enough to make this a decent match but I felt these guys put on a good (not great) match that cements Taker can still put on a show and hopefully gets one more swan song in Texas next year.

9.) Hella Yes this is EXACTLY how I would have booked this match to end. I kept telling different people on LIVE that if I booked in the cash in I would do it late in the match when both guys where knocked out and cash in DURING the match as this had never happened. The build up of Reigns being destroyed and then his Mega Rally being thwarted by Seth was great. Both Brock & Reigns looked strong coming out of this match, Brock didn't take the pin, and we finally get a NEW Champion who will be there week in and week out.

Spot of the Night: Curb Stomp Launch RKO

Mark out of the Night: nWo & DX facing off during sting/HHH match(I was a WCW Kid)

Match of the Night: Main Event due to Storytelling and Cash In at right moment.

MVP of the night: Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:34 pm

he build up was awful but the show was mostly great.

The Tag Titles match was suprsingly good, so glad Kidd andCesaro Retained.

The Battle Royal was as expected a complete mess, Big Show? Really? Talk about bad booking.

The ladder match was pretty dissapointing 20mins and literally only one memorable moment came from it: Ambrose being powerbombed through a ladder meh. What was with the Hall Of Fame Ass Kissing of Daniel Bryan that was just cringeworthy and made me dislike him even more.

Rollins and Orton was pretty dissapointing aswell FAR from both mens best, the height Rollins got on the Curb Stomp into an RKO was impressive though.

Triple H and Sting were great, nWo vs. DX was awesome, something that should have happened 17 years ago, but Sting.. lost? Really Sting lost his first ever match in WWE? uhh ok =/ .

The DIVA'sTag match was actually better than I was expecting, so so so so Happy Paige and AJ Won.

Cena defeating Rusev made me sick just go away Cena your time was up a long time ago and America isn't allthatit gets cracked up to be, this American Hero prevails over the foreign monster is something that just needs to go away.

The entire Authority vs. Rock that MMA Chick was completely unnecissary and quite frankly flatout boring.

Wyatt vs. Taker was OK and sure Taker looked great, but that doesn't mean he was. He was so damn slow in the match there were certain moments during you could tell Wyatt had to be "gentle" with him. Taker should have "passed the torch" in this match.

I loved watching Brock kick the crap out of Reigns, Rollins cashing in was the cherry on top of the cake I wanted Lesnar to retain but Rollins cashing in had me marking out like crazy.

Overall decent show far from Greatest Mania Of All Time Though at least it was better than last years clusterfuck, a very solid 7/10
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next