Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
iMPLOSION Empress Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
iMPLOSION Empress Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
iMPLOSION Empress Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
iMPLOSION Empress Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
iMPLOSION Empress Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
iMPLOSION Empress Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
iMPLOSION Empress Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
iMPLOSION Empress Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
iMPLOSION Empress Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
iMPLOSION Empress Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

iMPLOSION Empress

2 posters

Go down

iMPLOSION Empress Empty iMPLOSION Empress

Post by HellishxHades Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:06 am

One... Two... Three... Ding Ding Ding.

Ring Announcer:
Here is your winner and #1 Contender for the Women's Intercontinental Championship at iMPLOSION. The Russian Empress, Angelina Hawkins.

Hawkins is sitting in the corner smiling. She grabs the top ropes and pulls herself up. She takes a bow, and starts to head out of the ring when a familiar theme song hit the P.A. System. Causing her to back up to the center of the ring.

(Open to Fury)

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

iMPLOSION Empress Empty Re: iMPLOSION Empress

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:58 pm

As soon as the familiar theme song hits the arena the Ferocity crowd are on their feet cheering and chanting ‘Senton City!! Senton City!!’, the revving of the mongoose’s engine is heard seconds before Fury in her street clothes with the IC Belt poking out from under her Harley Davidson jacket, drives the mongoose down the ramp. She as usual circles the ring with it before parking it in front of the ring. Fury takes a moment to steal a mic from one of the runners before jumping into the ring, the IC champ paces around the ring for a few seconds to allow the crowd time to quieten down.

With the crowd quiet for now, the Urban Warrior approaches the Russian Empress, sizing her challenger up. For a while its tense as the two stare each other down, suddenly Fury smirks and raises the mic up.

Fury:
Angelina Hawkins, the Russian Empress and number one contender to the Women’s Intercontinental Championship. I don’t believe we have been introduced. I’m the Urban Warrior, the baddest bitch in CMV, former two time Vixens Champion or Women’s Undisputed Champ, the reigning...defending IC Champion. But like everyone else in the CMV universe you can call me Fury.
Now that we got that out of the way, I’ll get down to business.

I would like to start off with how unnecessary it was for you to send me a message using little Sam Steel here, seeing as you haven’t done anything to provoke me i’ll let you off with a little warning this time. Its not a good idea to try and send me messages, look at Caldwell she thought she and her girls could retire me like they did to other vixens. Look at Amber Briggs she thought that i was not a threat seeing as I had a tough match against Jenny Wheeler, and what did that get her, she didn’t last no were near as long against me than what she called a bum.

I was hoping it was you that would be my challenger at iMPLOSION, I’ve been wanting to face someone new. I told Laura that I wanted a hell of a fight on the Grandest Stage of them all, I said to her if i’m to lose the title at iMPLOSION it would have to be to someone who shown that they are up to the task and not a fluke.

But make no mistake Hawkins i’m not someone to be underestimated, and i won’t make the mistake of doing the same of you

Fury took the belt from around her waist and held it up right in front the Empress’s face, the Urban Warrior turned her back on Hawkins and walks out of the ring, climbing onto the mongoose she held the mic up once more.

Fury:
And Empress you better keep on winning, at iMPLOSION your gunna have to be at your best if you even have a hope of talking the gold from me

(Open to Hellish if he has anything to add, if not thats the end of the segment)

Grid & Animal- The Blood Brothers- 1xTornado Tag Champions

Gavin 'Extreme' Wheeler- The Wanderers -1XTag Team Champion with THE BISH
Jenny Wheeler

Takeshi Matsumoto- New Orient Express -1xTag Team Champion with Mr Showtime

iMPLOSION Empress 206
iMPLOSION Empress Steve-austin-WWE-office-chair-entrance-ramp-1405013594C
iMPLOSION Empress DX4ewHCW0AArx4j
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down