Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Not selling out, buying in Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Not selling out, buying in Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Not selling out, buying in Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Not selling out, buying in Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

» A Challenge From the Black
Not selling out, buying in Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 9:26 pm by Jason Spade

» Un viejo enemiga regresa
Not selling out, buying in Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 3:13 pm by Jason Spade

» Una súplica de ayuda
Not selling out, buying in Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:33 pm by Jason Spade

» The Price of Love
Not selling out, buying in Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 3:23 pm by krzy

» Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!
Not selling out, buying in Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am by Master Ogon

» (II) Renegade.
Not selling out, buying in Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 7:48 pm by litw

Not selling out, buying in

3 posters

Go down

Not selling out, buying in Empty Not selling out, buying in

Post by edgy shitbag Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:37 pm

As the intro to Fusion fades out, the PA system lights up with...

And out comes Schmidty with his goons on each side and James following close behind. The wave of boos hit the stage as if it was a still shore. However, the negativity radiating from the crowd doesn't seem to be affecting Schmidty which could easily be predictable considering he's known for not being a fan favorite. He sends a quick glare over the arena followed by a devious smile before leading his crew down the ramp. Keeping the pace slow and menacing to savor the moment. While moving down the ramp, James pulls out a crossword puzzle and begins to finish it from earlier in the day.

Mr. Dashing
Ladies and gentlemen, if you haven't been catching Fusion these past couple weeks, this is where we are now. Both the Sampson men are out of the picture and Paul Divine has joined Schmidty and his entourage. Or the "Lineage" as he calls them. Fusion has officially fallen into his hands now.

Schmidty stands at the bottom of the ramp with his hands on his hips as if he was a hero while Trauma and Bludgeon stand like the statues they are with their arms crossed on his sides. He truly is on top at this point as he finally decides to send him and his crew into the ring where James then takes his eyes off of the crossword and presents a mic from his pocket for Schmidty to address the crowd with.

Schmidty
Laaaaadies and Gentlemen, welcome to Monday Night Fusion!!!!!!!! This is the place to be! Right??

He looks overjoyed as the crowd continues to boo him furiously.

Schmidty
How productive was last week huh? I finished off Brody Sampson and my family gained a new member in the form of Paaaaaaaul Divine!

The sound of Paul's name triggers them even more. Which only causes Schmidty's smile to widen.

Schmidty
That's right, Paul Divine see's that what i'm doing here is right. I've been fighting since day one and he's finally opened his eyes to the cause. And that cause includes The Sampson's to be no more here on Fusion aside from my lovely Laura of course.

He pauses for a second, taking a sigh of pleasure.

Schmidty
Two weeks ago, I destroyed Johnny Sampson in the middle of this ring. I put him in a hospital bed. Last week, his son wanted to avenge him but ultimately fell just like his father. Now, I am the one in charge. There's no 50/50. Sampson's gone. It's my show now. And it's best for business not to have my Royal Rumble winner to be an enemy. So I pushed aside our differences to assure that I can properly put this show on the right track. So that together, as a Lineage, we can rise above this. We can properly cure the fluke virus and make professional wrestling great again.

He looks at his boys before focusing back on the crowd.

Schmidty
It's time for some change! It's time for every single one of those flukes backstage who have smiles on their face from their spring of good luck here on Fusion to get a taste of reality. To get put in their places and I need Paul Divine for that. What? You want to boo me for something you don't understand? Keep it up. It doesn't matter. None of you matter. This is bigger than all of you. You're too small.

James pats him on the back for his words as he continues.

Schmidty
My shirt don't lie. I'm the game changer. We as a family are game changers. And we're expanding. Recruiting. Even if it's shocking, it'll all make sense sooner or later. So without further ado, ladies and gentlemen, the NEWEST addition to The Lineage......PAUL DIVINE!!!

With that, Schmidty points towards the entrance way as the PA System lights up...

The Arena begins to rumble as the Sensation himself creeps out from the gorilla position his arms held out wide with huge smile on his face.  He looks content to just stand there as pyro explodes all around him.  His smile turns into laughter his lips twisted in some sort of Jokeresque smile, his eyes glowing like some sort of Japanese demon from the flames licking at his face from the explosions.  He lowers his arms and heads towards the Ring.  He begins to clap slowly looking around at all the fans filling the seats.  They are on their feet waiting on baited breath for what is to come.  Japans biggest export hasn't yet addressed the legions of fans since winning the Rumble, since embracing the "lineage", not saying wether he would be facing the undisputed champ or the alpha champ. Paul stops at the steel stairs take a deep breath, Shmidty points to Divine with a smile mouthing "this is your time".  Divine points at himself then waves him off pointing back at the Game Changer as he mouths..."this is our time".  He climbs those stairs his smile growing as he launches himself into the ring. He makes his way around the ring.  He pats Bludgeon on the arm, he stops momentarily stunned at the brick shit house.  He pats his arm again and then squeezes his muscles as his face turns into one of disbelief.  He looks to the crowd and points a thumb at Bludgeon shaking his head in a "don't mess with this guy" manner.  He continues past Trauma and slaps him on his ass with a cheeky smile as he says "Good game kid"    Paul then makes his way to James.  The weasel looks at Paul and extends a hand.  Paul quickly slaps the crossword puzzle from his hand laughing as he does.  He looks to the fans and points back at james "this fucking guy," Divine finally, after what seems like ages, walks to Schmidty and shakes his hand before they embrace quickly and share a few words while laughing.  The world is revolving around these two right now.  The universe is on their time.  Paul takes the mic from Schmidty and looks out into the crowd bringing it to his lips to speek.

Paul Divine

The Asian Sensation is once more cut off...it seems the fans would have to wait longer before hearing from "the Japanese Tom Cruise"

(open to dashing and or alveuss)

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Not selling out, buying in Empty Re: Not selling out, buying in

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:05 pm

It's not music that cuts him off though, it's a loud, booming voice that hits Divine like a sudden heart attack, “ENOUGH!” All attention is towards the stage when Brody Sampson, limping, comes out from the gorilla and plants himself atop the ramp, getting a reaction that would be better suited for The Asian Sensation. Brody's eyes are narrow, he sets his gaze on Schmidty who's baffled as to how Sampson is here, when just seven days ago he thought he'd put him down, just like he did his father. But Brody is not alone, that positive reception from the crowd is amplified tenfold when The Scotsman, Jacob Ziegler, strolls on out behind Sampson, flashing that DANK golden necklace and of course, that DANK leather jacket and a devilish smirk to back it all up. The two stand united as Paul sighs, throwing back his head and then shaking it from side to side. James is in a huff, oh boy he's pissed, he brushes past Schmidty, on his way professing, “I've got this!” He exits the ring, and as he hikes up the ramp he pulls back his sleeves, reaching Sampson and Ziegler on the top of the ramp James goes to speak but BAM! A stiff superkick from The Dank One lays him out like he just downed a full bottle of cough medicine! Schmidty is furious, he kicks the bottom rope and screams up at his foes, “You'll pay for that!” He's about to send Desolation up to handle this problem but Divine stops him, putting a hand to his chest and calmly exclaiming, “I wanna hear what they've gotta say . . .” The Game Changer is reluctant but doesn't want to see this relationship dissolve before it even begins so he complies, pulling himself together and patting Bludgeon on the shoulder.

Sampson
Smart move, Pauly. But you're not why I'm out here right now. No, I'm here for his punk ass!

He points at Schmidty who grins, the audience showering him with boos but that only feeds his ever-expanding ego.

Sampson
You thought that you had me done for, huh, but I told you that I'm on a mission, “bro”, one that I WILL see out to the end. And that end is you, on your ass, my hands soaked in your blood, and my father by my side, us smiling as you're finally exposed as the scared little boy that you really are, hiding behind his payed thugs! I'll admit, what my . . . My sister did to me last week, that- that hurt, bad, and not just physically no, you've warped her mind and you've turned her into someone that I don't know. But us Sampson's are strong, and I know that Laura is still in there somewhere and I WILL get her back, once I'm finished with you. As we speak my father is healing, getting better so that when he comes back, and retakes control of HIS show, you won't be able to stop him . . . You won't be able to stop US! A kick to the balls, ha ha, is that all that you've got Schmidty? C'mon, I expected more than that from you, but maybe I overestimated you, yeah, I think I did. You see because, you're NOT the greatest professional wrestler on the planet today, you're not a game changer, you're not the co-general manager of this show . . . You're a puffed up opener at best, who uses those two walking, brain-dead idiots to do most of the work for him, you're a desperate, attention-seeking nobody, coming from UnMatched and stealing a title that heh, surprise, you didn't earn, and thinking that just because he married the general manager's daughter, he's shaken up the wrestling world! No, no, you've changed nothing here, not really, you think you have but it's all just in your head, it's a momentary lapse and soon enough everything will go back to the way that it should be, YOU, losing matches, out of power, no wife, no muscle, no yes-men, no POWER, worthless . . . And that return to reality will begin for you at Purgatory, Schmidty, because my father is STILL the general manager of this show, and when I visited him in the hospital earlier today, I got him to sign off on a match . . . You and me, one on one, and to make sure that you don't run and hide like a little bitch, or use those two empty-headed brick-heads to do your dirty work, we're going to be locked inside of HELL . . . IN A CELL!!!

Schmidty's jaw drops, sweat begins to pour from his brow, the fans in the crowd letting their excitement for this announcement be heard and surely everyone watching from home is ready to see Schmidty get his too. Divine does that sorta, “that sucks” kind of face, clenching his teeth and taking a few steps back. Brody cracks a wide smile while watching his arch-rival's woeful reaction to the news. Ziegler then decides it's his turn to get a word in edge wise and maybe drop some bombs on his foe . . .

(Open to Big Al)

Last edited by Mr. Dashing on Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:21 pm

Before the Scotsman can speak however Paul drops to the canvas and rolls out of the ring making his way up the ramp.  He walks cautiously not knowing what the two apex predators waiting atop the stage would do when faced with such an odd move.  Paul passes James and looks at him with a kinda unbothered glare.  He looks to Sampson and with his free hand waves him back as he approaches Ziegler.  Divine looks his arch nemesis in his eyes, the two not flinching.  Paul speaks up as he hands the mic to Jacob "I've always respected you, maybe more than I should, my alliances haven't changed that.  You have something to say to me...you say it to my face.  I have no need to hide behind Bludgeon or Trauma or anyone else.  I'm right here." Paul releases the mic into Zieglers hands before crossing his arms and taking a step back listening intently to the next words about to be said towards himself  

(open to Alveuss)

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:59 pm

The fans are electric as if expecting the two men to just start going for it right here and now, Schmidty is going berserk in the ring, kicking the ropes and pacing around while the two mountainous men just stand there beside him, Brody begins shit talking Paul and limping towards him however Ziegler extends his arm, stopping him from getting any closer. Paul's gaze doesn't move from Jacob as he takes the mic from the Asian sensation. For a moment Ziegler just stands there looking down at the mic then up to Paul as if thinking of what to say. Clearly he's torn as he has grown to have a massive amount of respect for Paul, but how can he respect someone who has allied himself with one of the biggest douchebags this company has ever seen. The Scotsman then simply throws the mic down to the side, he doesn't need it. As the microphone hits the floor there's a loud thud followed by a short whiny cry and some laughter from the fans as it hits James. Ziegler takes a step towards Paul and points down towards Schmidty in the ring. "If you bow down and sell out to that right there then you don't deserve my respect. Maybe I was wrong last week and you do need help to get what you want and if that's the case, I'll put your lights out at Purgatory." With that said, Paul lowers his head a little and nods at the Scotsman as he slowly backs off. He turns to Brody and signals it's time to leave before any sort of fight does break out, much to the dismay of the fans. There is an extremely tense moment as Jacob and Brody turn their back on the Asian sensation and walk backstage but he holds himself back. The segment ends as Paul turns back to face Schmidty and the fans he has turned his back on.
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down