Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
You and I, on the Battlefield  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
You and I, on the Battlefield  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
You and I, on the Battlefield  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
You and I, on the Battlefield  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
You and I, on the Battlefield  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
You and I, on the Battlefield  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
You and I, on the Battlefield  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
You and I, on the Battlefield  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
You and I, on the Battlefield  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
You and I, on the Battlefield  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

You and I, on the Battlefield

Go down

You and I, on the Battlefield  Empty You and I, on the Battlefield

Post by Big Boi 702 Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:20 am

*As Elijah Stewart vs Pierre Thompson concludes with the Good Vibes Kid putting another W in his line of work, the theme of the Richest Man in CMV plays, as Jay Davis himself returns to the ring after a few weeks. He walks down to the ring as a ovation of boos concurs in the crowd. He doesn’t mind them, as he get’s into the ring, looking at Elijah. He then looks down at Pierre Thompson, chuckling and shaking his head. He then grabs a mic and begins speaking to Elijah Stewart*

“Elijah, look at you man! You just took out Pierre Thompson, the current International Champion. You’re on top of the world, man! Only….It’s not really a match anymore with Pierre. It’s more of a prissy fight than anything. So trust me when I say that beating Pierre at the state his is in now is no accomplishment and you shouldn’t be praised by some loudmouth commentator, his husky, british girlfriend or any of these stupid, no-brain ****tards known as your fans.”

*The fans boo off Jay Davis, as he looks around the ring smiling. He then continues to speak to the Good Vibes Kid, the fan’s booing in the background*

“Stewart, don’t forget that you have a date with me come Purgatory and you know as well as I know, that all hell is gonna break loose. Everything and anything is gonna be used in that match. And I don’t care how many wins you have under your waist, there’s always one person that puts a loss in a streak, and I happen to be that one person. So you have fun, party the night away, because just know that I’m coming to Purgatory with everything I have. See you soon, Stewart.”

*As he said that, he looked at Stewart for one last time before Purgatory, and then walks out of the ring, with the “ring” of boos in his ear, playing loudly as well. .He then makes his way to the top of the ramp, looks back at the crowd and Elijah Stewart, and walks off to the back*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

You and I, on the Battlefield  Empty Re: You and I, on the Battlefield

Post by Big Boi 702 Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:22 am

I'm not gonna be as operative in here now that I have a summer job and I want to kill myself. But I'll be sure to try and watch streams. Love Y'all dumbasses. Peeeeace.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum