Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Consequences Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Consequences Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Consequences Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Consequences Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Consequences Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Consequences Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Consequences Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Consequences Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Consequences Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Consequences Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Consequences

Go down

Consequences Empty Consequences

Post by Topher Mod Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:10 am

The Puppet Master is roaming the corridors backstage where, he bumps into none other than Mac Thompson.

Mac : Hey watch wh….Oh umm sorry Top’s,  my fault, I was in the way…

Top’s : Relax, I was just looking for someone.

Mac : Oh, who are you looking for?

Top’s : …. Maybe Rage….. Maybe Vindy…. Maybe Voodoo….Hell it might be Suillivan, don’t worry about it.

Mac : Well speaking of those guys, it looks like the GM has booked you  to team up with Troy Voodoo as you take on Rage and his tag team partner for tonight Voice Vindy, your thoughts please.

Top’s : ……….An Implosion could very well happen here tonight, Can we trust our tag partners, can they trust us, only time will tell. But I heard Rage not so long ago, running his mouth saying all kinds of garbage, well he maybe the Global Champion….for now, but his little brain can not fathom who I am….. I am The Puppet Master…He wants blood…. Believe me, getting busted open is nothing new for me, many opponents have done just that, and when they do and I taste my own blood, well lets just say it wakes me up inside and I RAGE up…… You maybe called Rage, but the Rage inside me is what is going to defeat you and I will be the next CMV Global Champion….. You are right on one thing though, this is personal, we`ve already been to hell in the past, the hounds of hell were tamed by me when I pinned you in the middle of that ring, They became mere puppets for my amusement…. The same thing will happen at Implosion, you will be tamed, you will bow down to The Puppet Master once and for all…..

Mac : One more question Top’s… Thomas Sull….

Top’s : Thomas Sullivan you made a big mistake when you disrespected me, you of all people should know better than to insult my intelligence, you think I couldn’t beat Zack Starr a few weeks ago, There’s a reason why I’m The Puppet Master, when you think you have me all figured out, I can switch it all up faster than you can click your fingers. No one was expecting me to debut a new move, a move I call…..Pulling the Strings and that’s what I did when I defeated Starr once again. But don’t think I haven’t forgotten how you barged into me. Sullivan actions have consequences and one day those consequences will happen…. No Strings Attached.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum