Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Patriots (Vixen Tag Fued) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Patriots (Vixen Tag Fued) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Patriots (Vixen Tag Fued) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Patriots (Vixen Tag Fued) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Patriots (Vixen Tag Fued) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Patriots (Vixen Tag Fued) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Patriots (Vixen Tag Fued) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Patriots (Vixen Tag Fued) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Patriots (Vixen Tag Fued) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Patriots (Vixen Tag Fued) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Patriots (Vixen Tag Fued)

2 posters

Go down

The Patriots (Vixen Tag Fued) Empty The Patriots (Vixen Tag Fued)

Post by Rage Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm

The Jezebels Susanna and Valderiss celebrated in their victory over Stars and Stripes. It was big win after a long series of losses that almost ended the pairing. It was at this moment that Suey took a mic and expressed some feelings she had for America since she and her vampiric partner had defeated two patriotic foes.

"Stop clapping and cheering. You fans are reason why this shithole of a country is in the shape it's in! You're all idiots! You should be cheering for your dumb American sluts we just demolished! I'm german born and raised and Valderiss is Japanese! We don't like it here and we sure as hell don't like moronic American fans!"

The fans where rightfully getting angry now and booed loudly. Suey and Vamps smiled as she continued on her little tangent.

"We're only here in this joke of a country to make money, not to make friends! If you don't like that then tough shit! The Jezebels are here to stay! And together, we'll win the Vixen's Tag Team Championship! There isn't nobody backstage that would dare try to stop us!"

(Open to Maurie and Miz to respond as Watkins and Thorne)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

The Patriots (Vixen Tag Fued) Empty Re: The Patriots (Vixen Tag Fued)

Post by Miztacular Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:24 am

No Entrance Music, but it feels like the boos of the crowd fill that silence. The technical duo of Emma Watkins and Fionna Thorne reveal themselves from behind the minitron. Emma passes the mic to Fionna first.

Fionna Thorne
I couldn't agree more with you on the fact that thse American fans never show any true loyalty to their own kind.

The crowd boos louder, almost overpowering the microphones volume.

I mean look at those carcasses behind you. They're more patriotic then a bald eagle riding another bald eagle, wielding a flag and stuffing their face with a Big Mac. Although we may agree that we share the same view on these bandwagoners in the audience, we don't agree with the fact that there could be a sliver of hope in you winning those Vixen Tag belts. You're sloppy wrestlers. We've perfected our styles. We've been born with the ability and trained with the knowledge that we are the absolute best team on the roster.

Thorne passes the mic back to her partner Emma Watkins to give a piece of her mind to the team of The Jezebels. Watkins takes the microphone and looks around the arena for a minute, the crowd still booing her and her partner, she lets of a slight chuckle before speaking into the microphone.

Emma Watkins:
You wannabe corner side prostitutes couldn't make friends even if ye wanted too, don't try to tell me you're not ere' to make friends because you just can't. Take a look at yourselves in the fuckin' mirror, one of you is a fuckin' 4 foot tall baby who's just come out of getting her facepaint done at someones fuckin' birthday party and the other one of ye, is some 6 foot tall man disguised as a woman.. Don't think I don't see that bulge buddy.

You're both the kind of fools that make people think womens wrestling is a sham, what the fuck is that on your faces, in fact, what the fuck are you both wearin' you don't even look like a cohesive team you stupid idiots. It's like two random prostitutes on the street met up and thought well hey I'm done sucking cock for the week lets go dance on the mat. Well let me tell the both of you right now. This isn't no game, their aren't any games in this, we've beaten the two of you clowns already last week, and if we bump into you again inside of the tag team turmoil match we'll do it again.

The only reason the people back stage are scared of you is because they don't want to pick up some sort of fuckin' STD and that's the only reason why none of those other fools in the back came out, and that's the very reason why we're staying up here on the stage. Believe you me pal, if we lock horns again inside that Turmoil match we'll put the two of you clowns down once again, in fact I'll go to work on the two of you in the bloody parkin' lot if ye like, it's time for the two of you to go back to what you're best at, hop out of our ring and hop onto some guys fuckin' cock you silly little jokes.

-Open to Rick

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:51 pm

It Valderiss who spokeĀ  next which surprised Susanna. It would seem that their new rivals words had wounded Vamps deeply since she couldn't believe her ears at what was said about them. However, what she didn't know that much of what was said did actually in fact apply Susanna and her wrestling past elsewhere. Whether this was merely a coincidence or Emma and Fionna had did their homework remained to be seen. In any case. Valderiss took the mic from Suey and and screamed some harsh words.

"How dare you! Susanna is a great wrestler! She even beat Fury who's been undefeated since! The Jezebels are always getting better and we'll be more than you can handle! I can't wait to help my tag team partner tear apart your flesh and feast on your blood! We'll batter your bodies until they're torn to bloody shreds and rip and tear your souls apart! Nobody disrespects us! Nobody!"

Valderiss then handed the mic back to Suey forcibly and storms out of the ring. In spite of what was just said, the young woman was beginning to wonder...could it be true? Was all that was said about them...about her and Suey true? Was that how the rest of vixen's saw them? A conflict was forming inside of her mind and soon she'd be torn between her loyalty to the Unholy Alliance and her own desire to prove that she could be one of best if just given the chance to prove herself.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down