Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Hopping Along Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Hopping Along Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Hopping Along Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Hopping Along Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Hopping Along Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Hopping Along Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Hopping Along Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Hopping Along Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Hopping Along Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Hopping Along Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Hopping Along

3 posters

Go down

Hopping Along Empty Hopping Along

Post by Batman Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:28 pm

As Genesis continues we see Freddy Osborne and Smiley Danielson skateboarding down the hallway, trying their hardest not to hit oncoming traffic as they then spot Lisa Evans at the end of the hallway. Both of them hop off the boards and kip them up into their arms as they greet her with a smile.

Freddy Osborne
Howdy miss...

Smiley Danielson
Hola!

Lisa Evans
Haha hey gentlemen, nice boards!

Freddy Osborne
Thanks we stole them from some ki....

Smiley slaps him in the chest to prevent him from finishing the sentence as Lisa just smiles and moves on with the conversation.

Lisa Evans
I was just wondering if I could get a few words from you guys regarding your tag team debut victory. What do you say?

Freddy Osborne
Hmm what do I say. Well, anything for you.

Smiley Danielson
Yeah what's up?

Lisa Evans
Well how does it feel? You guys just beat Hell Fire Club's Baal and Kaiva which is a very impressive thing to do especially with Hell Fire Club being so dominant here on Genesis as of late.

Freddy Osborne
Well Lisa, you ever have one of those orange cream pops as a kid? It starts out frozen and yea the orange layer on top if pretty good. But it doesn't get really good until you reach the cream. We just reached the cream and there's so much more to taste. We're excited for sure.

Lisa Evans
Uh, nice analogy. Where do you see you guys in the future? You think you got a pretty good shot at those tag belts soon?

Smiley Danielson
Oh for sure. We came here to show the world what we got and what way to do that with those straps around our waists?

Freddy Osborne
And it's all because my long time friend, Black Rabbit, has returned to me. Now we're putting the tag divison on notice. Very soon our names will be written in gold on those plates. Freddy Osborne and..........uh...........what's your name again bro?

Smiley Danielson
Smiley....

Smiley laughs shaking his head as Lisa raises a brow.

Freddy Osborne
AND SMILEY DANILESON! That's rig......

Bryce Hurt
No no no no no no no no no! Move out of the way! Lisa!

Freddy turns around to see a very angered looking Bryce Hurt with Tito close behind, walking up to them.

Bryce Hurt
This interview is over. It's my turn. I have something to say!

Bryce walks up to Lisa but Smiley steps in front of him. Obviously not happy that Bryce has interrupted in such disrespectful fashion.

Bryce Hurt
Move the hell out of my way.

The two are face to face as Freddy pulls Smiley back saying it's fine and the two walk off camera as Bryce is watching them.

Bryce Hurt
Yeah keep on walking.

He then looks to Lisa who's starting to look uncomfortable. Especially with Tito playing with her hair until Bryce slaps his hand away.

Bryce Hurt
Lisa, ask me why i'm pissed off.

Lisa Evans
Um.......

Bryce Hurt
Do your job and ask me what's on my mind.

Lisa Evans
What's on your mi-

Bryce Hurt
DAVE TURNER'S INABILITY TO RUN A GODDAMN SHOW THAT'S WHAT'S ON MY MIND!

He takes a second to calm down. With that same old angered look never leaving his face.

Bryce Hurt
It's bad enough he gave El Jefe chance after chance after chance to beat me. And now he's still salty about me accidentally hitting that stupid kid. So what does he do? He puts me in a LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AGAINST A FUCKIN HIPPO!

Lisa at this point realizes she's not really needed and sneaks off camera as Bryce looks directly in the lens.

Bryce Hurt
Joey Bacon's leg is bigger than me. This is abuse of power by Dave Turner and I have had enough! I am the BEST Light Heavyweight Champion this company has ever seen and it's complete BULLSHIT that because I made one mistake, I have to keep on paying for it. This belt is a divisional belt. It's for a weight class. Joey Bacon is 5 of me. All you ignorant assholes eating your stale popcorn and drinking your mountain dews in the crowd of course looooooooove the fact that this is happening to me. Because everybody is rooting against Bryce Hurt right? That's always been the case. My entire career I've had to deal with the heat and the abuse because I say and do things people don't like. I basically survive and people hate me for it. Everybody wonders why I come through those doors each and every week with a pissed off look on my face. "Bryce why you always mad?" Well you know, it's sort of a permanent feeling you get when you're constantly screwed every fucking day. You know when you do everything in your power to climb that ladder and do something great but there's constantly somebody pulling you down? Well I got the whole world pulling me down. And Dave Turner is commanding them. Telling them to let me fall. Watch me drop on my ass and lose everything I've worked so hard for.

He takes a breath. Realizing he's saying whatever comes to mind at this point.

Bryce Hurt
If that's not bad enough, I gotta defend the next.....fucking......week if I somehow don't get eaten. Rubik for some FUCKING reason has a shot at my belt. "Heh he beat a washed up has been who's done nothing since coming to this side of CMV. TITLE SHOT" That's bullshit and you know it. So Dave. Cut the shit. How about this. When I beat Joey Bacon and then break little Rubik over my knee, you come down to that ring and you apologize for being a power abusing piece of shit. Huh? How does that sound. Go fuck yourself.

Tito
Yeah.

Bryce Hurt
Shut up.

And with that, the two walk away.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Hopping Along Empty Re: Hopping Along

Post by Maurie Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:24 pm

I like that transition between promos and lol Bryce is funny.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:30 am

Great shit man lol

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content