Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
"There my soldiers now."  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
"There my soldiers now."  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
"There my soldiers now."  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
"There my soldiers now."  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
"There my soldiers now."  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
"There my soldiers now."  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
"There my soldiers now."  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
"There my soldiers now."  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
"There my soldiers now."  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
"There my soldiers now."  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

"There my soldiers now."

Go down

"There my soldiers now."  Empty "There my soldiers now."

Post by Big Boi 702 Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:04 am

*The CMV Liveshow kicks off, with the flurry of Fireworks and the chants of the fanbase going crazy!! The lights go dim and the theme song starts playing, as the man who defeated Elijah Stewart at Purgatory, Jay Davis, comes out in a sorta rather unexpected attire. He’s in his old “The Rebels” shirt with some Jeans and Boots on. He get’s in the ring, with NO emotion in his face whatsoever. He get’s given a mic and then begins talking*

“Purgatory….the place where everything changed for me. The day I realized who the real protagonist of the car crash was. My half-brother, Pete Davis…..Pete, I don’t know why you wanted to do this, but do you have plans to come out here and tell me? Because if you do, you know where it will be goi-”

*And before Jay could finish his sentence, Pete’s music plays as the devilish, evil man walks out onto the ramp, looking at Jay, smirking. He then walks down the ramp and into the ring, keeping his eyes on his bigger brother of sorts. He grabs a mic, which means he’ll more or likely going to be talking*

“Jay,Jay,Jay….don’t tell me what I should do. Or matter of fact, don’t even talk to me. Because when you left for NGW and then came to CMV, you left me. You left me at home with our dumb excuse of a father and our whore-mother! You left me for 5 years to fend for myself, whether it was at home or in the wrestling ring. You wanna know why I came to CMV? I came to finally see you. I came to tell you in your face that I hate you! I do. I hate you with a passion.”

*He then looks at Jay, who is obviously furious with the excuse of why he came here*

“I’ve been clawing and clawing at this opportunity, and don’t think that for a second, I’m gonna forgive you for you leaving me. For abandoning me for your own stardom. You don’t know half the shit I went through to get here. The miles, the payment! Hell even talking with your Co-Workers!! I finally, I stood to you, man-to-man, and I kicked your ass.”

*The crowd do their little “Ooooo” thing, as Pete then raises his arms, looking at the crowd in a disgusting way. Jay looks at Pete, unsatisfied. He then slaps the Microphone out of Pete’s hand!! Pete is furious as Jay then get’s his mic up, beginning to speak*

“Will you shut the hell up!! Who are you to talk about abandoning? Oh yeah, the same kid that went to the military while Amanda and I had to take care of OUR mom and dad. And then, got kicked out of said military because of your attitude and your mouth getting you in trouble. So don’t talk to me about abandoning while your young, smug face went into abandoning OUR family to go play “run-around soldier”!! And you know what, I kinda feel bad for you coming here. Because here, I have an army of my own. I have my own soldiers.”

*As he said that, Davis Inc. comes out. Guri, Ushio, and Devlin all walk down to the ring. Pete looks scared, as the behemoths of men come into the ring and get side by side to Jay.  But then, Devlin throws a  big boot at Ushio while Guri slams down Jay!! Both of the behemoths lay out the Asian Submissionist and the Richest man in CMV!! Pete then smiles as he looks down at Jay. He grabs Jay’s microphone*

“They’re my soldiers now.”

*Pete then picks up Jay and then hit him with a underhook DDT (Dirty Deeds), as he lays Jay flat on his stomach. The three men then leave the ring, as Jay and Ushio are taken care of by officials and medics.*

Last edited by El Guerrero Furioso on Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

"There my soldiers now."  Empty Re: "There my soldiers now."

Post by Big Boi 702 Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:05 pm

"There my soldiers now."  Mxiuhu10

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: