Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Site going under construction today! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Site going under construction today! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Site going under construction today! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Site going under construction today! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Site going under construction today! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Site going under construction today! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Site going under construction today! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Site going under construction today! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Site going under construction today! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Site going under construction today! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Site going under construction today!

+12
krzy
Alveuss
Maurie
zquet
Decided Villain
Vic
Batman
Childish Meltzer
KingWolf
Borton
Miztacular
Mr. Dashing
16 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Site going under construction today! - Page 5 Empty Re: Site going under construction today!

Post by Miztacular Tue May 17, 2016 6:53 pm

I mean maybe it's just because I know what I have planned for this storyline and it's like the most important one on unmatched. I couldn't have Kane on there however having kanes guy on there makes sense to me.
Like I kinda chose the 5 on how relevant they have been in their CMV career and how relevant i think they'll be for the rest of the season, it's not to say I don't think others will be relevant, but I also took storylines that I had planned out into account as I didn't want the banner to get outdated.

This was the issue with the last banner, example:
I had Dirty Diana on there as my Vixen, didn't even have Dynamite on there, I probably should had because she remained relevant, so I have tried to pick these five based on how relevant I think they'll be by the end of the season.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Site going under construction today! - Page 5 Empty Re: Site going under construction today!

Post by krzy Tue May 17, 2016 7:22 pm

Miztacular wrote:I mean maybe it's just because I know what I have planned for this storyline and it's like the most important one on unmatched. I couldn't have Kane on there however having kanes guy on there makes sense to me.
Like I kinda chose the 5 on how relevant they have been in their CMV career and how relevant i think they'll be for the rest of the season, it's not to say I don't think others will be relevant, but I also took storylines that I had planned out into account as I didn't want the banner to get outdated.

I had Dirty Diana on there as my Vixen, didn't even have Dynamite on there, I probably should had because she remained relevant, so I have tried to pick these five based on how relevant I think they'll be by the end of the season.
leo cruz/schimidty is the hottest and most important feud in nxt right now

cruz has been relevant since he came onto nxt and unless borton randomly gets rid of him or me he'll continue to be

idk what this bias is but it's getting me real salty

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue May 17, 2016 7:24 pm

why am i crying right now

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue May 17, 2016 7:31 pm

Feel like there literally is no bias. Everyone on that banner has won a major title somewhere they're legit main eventers, Leo is still building up to the top. If it wasn't sunshine it'd be Matthews, or Waite probably not at the front but they'd be on there.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Tue May 17, 2016 8:39 pm

The Masked Savage wrote:
Miztacular wrote:I mean maybe it's just because I know what I have planned for this storyline and it's like the most important one on unmatched. I couldn't have Kane on there however having kanes guy on there makes sense to me.

leo cruz/schimidty is the hottest and most important feud in nxt right now

cruz has been relevant since he came onto nxt and unless borton randomly gets rid of him or me he'll continue to be

idk what this bias is but it's getting me real salty

I will never get rid of him or you

unless you randomly ditch me then I will question life.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue May 17, 2016 8:52 pm

Do you love me tho

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Tue May 17, 2016 8:55 pm

I'll love you if you push Sanders

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue May 17, 2016 8:56 pm

How much tho

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Tue May 17, 2016 9:04 pm

how much what

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue May 17, 2016 9:13 pm

You tell me

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Tue May 17, 2016 9:15 pm

nah you tell me

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Tue May 17, 2016 9:17 pm

Love the new layout! Just not the profiles on the right.

iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next