Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
And Still Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
And Still Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
And Still Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
And Still Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
And Still Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
And Still Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
And Still Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
And Still Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
And Still Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
And Still Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

And Still

2 posters

Go down

And Still Empty And Still

Post by C9 Suntan Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:41 pm

*As we come back from a commercial that you most likely checked social media during a theme begins to play. A theme that instantly gets the fans on their feet. The theme of your current International Champion, Primetime Pierre Thompson.*

*Pierre steps into the ring to speak but the crowd is still full force in favor of the champ*

Pierre:

Now guys as much as I’d love to stand out here all night and enjoy this we do have a show we still have to put on, and I wanna get out of here in time to hit up some of these Buffalo bars.

*Pierre laughs as the crowd cheers even louder and chants “Primetime”*

Pierre:

Man do I love this city. But can I be serious with you guys for a second?

*The crowd hushes as the wait for what the champ has to say*

Pierre:

Now everybody know that I’m not the most vocal person in the world. That I like to just let my work do the talking for me, but I just wanna say thank you. You guys gave me the will to fight. You guys believed in me when my own faith in myself was wearing thin. You guys gave me the power to walk right into Purgatory, to face my demons, to look them Eye to Eye and take whatever hell that he could unleash on me. And In the end I was able to rise up, punch that asshole right in the face, put him on my highlight reel and walk out STILL…Your International Champion.

Pierre:

But now that’s in the past. As much as I’d love to sit on this victory over Sam Valentine I have to look forward. Because now that I still have this. *Pierre pats the belt on his shoulder and goes to sit on the top rope* I secured my spot and the chance to defend my title at the Grandest Stage of Them All.

*Pierre finishes pointing at the Ascendance sign and jumps down from the turnbuckle* Ladies and Gentlemen Ascendance is almost here and I couldn’t be more pumped. Last year I barely made it onto the pre-show and look at me now, what a difference a year makes amirite. Last year only have the audience even saw me preform. But not this time, this time I’ll be out there in front of a packed arena under the bright lights. And you know what they say, Big time players make Big time plays in Big time games. And there’s no bigger time than Ascendance. Ascendance is The Big Time and Ascendance Will be My Time…. Scratch that, Ascendance WILL BE PRIMETIME! It doesn’t matter my opponent, It doesn’t matter how Big or how small they are, at the end of the day they will all end up on My…..Our Highlight Reel. Now I have just one question left… Are yall ready for Primetime?

Open to 702

Pierre Thompson: 1x International Champ
2018 Feud of the Year - Thompson v Slate
1x U.S Champ
D’angelo Prince: 2x Anarchy Champ

Camron Harris:
1x NGW Champion
1x Rising Star Champ

Benjamin Black 1x Internet Champ

C9 Suntan
C9 Suntan
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

And Still Empty Re: And Still

Post by Big Boi 702 Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:19 pm

*As Pierre made his roughly exaggerated remarks on his path to Ascendance, a somewhat-familiar theme plays, as people that would watch the indies and Japan would know of. The theme plays for awhile, as outcomes “Japan’s 2nd biggest export”, Ushio Takato!!  The fans seem surprised and shocked at the moment of the young rookie coming down the ramp to greet “Primetime” Pierre Thompson. It was a unlikely way of throwing it out, but Ushio made eye contact with the big dog, obviously alittle taller than Ushio. But like a chihuahua against a pitbull, Ushio isn’t backing down. He grabs a mic and begins to sooth the tension between the two men and the fanbase of CMV*

“Pierre Thompson. Someone I look up to for being the biggest and yet most athletic superstar in CMV. You powerbomb someone and then do a Swanton from the top rope. You are the ideal representation of a wrestler. But, I happen to be the ideal representation of a fighter. A fighter who wants that *Points out Pierre’s belt on his shoulder* right there. Because I’ve been showing who I am in CMV for the past month, and I’ve shown enough to have people look at me as a threat or a companion. As for you, Pierre, we are on good terms. And I wouldn’t want this matchup to be anything but clean and respectful. Because like I said, I have the uttermost respect for you. It’s just in the good nature of wanting the gold around my waist. I’ve wrestled in Japan for nearly a decade, holding my own against the likes of Takeshi Morishima, KENTA. Even Jushin Thunder Liger. These men have held their own for years. And I got to tangle with them, one-on-one. So if there’s any chance of beating someone like Jushin Thunder Liger, then there’s a chance at beating someone like Pierre Thompson.”

*The crowd echoes in full-shot cheers and emotion rises from the crowd, staring onward at the two men. A David and Goliath situation in many cases. But this match is only short of magnificent and maybe in the future, or even at Ascendance, these two will throw shots, suplexes and more at each other to rightfully be called the International Champion. As another known theme hits, and out comes the Russian Ogre, the Soviet Slaughter-Machine, Guri Sukonov!! The thunderous approach of the man walking down the ramp sends shivers down both Pierre’s and Ushio’s backs. The big man finally get’s in the ring, looking at both men, laughing.*

“This is real joke. Japanese man-child and big, black bum. Sounds like bad joke, but it is joke. Now, you two don’t know where the true power is. And I shall tell you where it comes from….It comes from raw power. I myself should know what raw power is, since I’ve been showing raw power for over year now. I’ve beaten heroes and left trail of bones scattered behind me. I am the machine that watches over you people. You Americans. Pierre, I don’t care who I have to fight to get my title, but I will see you for it.”

*As Guri said that, Ushio snaps out of it and suddenly barges in on the battle of words*

“Excuse me, Green Giant, but I believe we aren’t finished after that little stunt you pulled at the beginning of the show. And tonight, me and Jay are going to prove ourselves worthy of being in the spotlight, unlike you and your indigenous pack of rats. You want your belt, you’re gonna have to face me to get to it.”

*Both men get face-to-face with each other, ready to bump heads and knuckles with each other as the show fades to commercial with Pierre looking on with a raised brow..*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum