Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
What I'm Owed! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
What I'm Owed! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
What I'm Owed! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
What I'm Owed! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
What I'm Owed! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
What I'm Owed! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
What I'm Owed! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
What I'm Owed! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
What I'm Owed! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
What I'm Owed! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

What I'm Owed!

2 posters

Go down

What I'm Owed! Empty What I'm Owed!

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:07 pm

LIVE during episode #90 of Friday night Genesis, about an hour into the evening's events, the CMV universe that's in attendance and that are watching from home around the world are met with the roaring of a Harley's engine, signifying the arrival of only one man, The Alpha Male. Furious Frank comes riding out onto the ramp, wrenching back on the handles so that his presence is truly felt in the arena, forcing many fans in the front row to cover their ears and for some of the smaller children to scream and for a few, the water works begin. Frank takes pleasure in this, smirking before driving slowly down the ramp and then coming to a halt near the steel steps, kicking out his stand and dismounting his tamed beast. He then takes his journey into the ring, being quickly handed a live microphone from Edith who then hastily makes her exit. Frank stands front and center, staring into the hard camera as it looks like he won't be wasting any time getting to the point that he's come out here to make tonight.

Frank
I'll make this short and sweet, folks.

Boos hit the former Alpha World champion hard but he completely ignores them, carrying right on through with no care in the world for what these people think of him.

Frank
I'm back, whether any of you people or anyone in the locker rooms likes it. I'm back, better than ever and I'm on the hunt again for what is and always will belong to me; the CMV Alpha World championship. Now I was never given my rightful one on one rematch for the title after Bobby boy Luger got lucky and beat me for it way back when at Point Break. Time and time again I was screwed by Dave Turner or Brett Angel . . . Or YOU, the CMV universe!!!

He points out at the crowd, a snarl putting an exclamation point on the fact that as much as the fans might not like Furious Frank, he most definitely HATES them.

Frank
But enough is enough, Ascendance V is almost here, just three short weeks away, and I'm out here tonight to say, no- DEMAND, that I be given my championship opportunity TONIGHT! So that when I maul, rip and tear Ryan Kent apart, I can then go on to take my place in the main event on the grandest stage of 'em all, and Kayden Kynra, I don't care, whomever, can come at me and I'll knock 'em right back down to the pit of nothingness that they crawled out of! TURNER! Come on out here and make it official, boy, you don't want me askin' you again, you hear!? I AIN'T LEAVIN' THIS RING UNTIL I'M GIVEN WHAT I'M OWED!!!

(Open to Maurie)

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What I'm Owed! Empty Re: What I'm Owed!

Post by Maurie Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:37 am

The Titantron lights up with Elijah's well-known smile. He gets showered with cheers fromhis Stewies and takes time to experience the love fromteh audience. The camera zooms out and you can see Elijah in a wheelchair wearing a neckbrace.

Elijah
You know Frank, I accept the fact that you attacked me. I was having fun in a place that you settle bussiness. You wanted to get your match, get your paycheck, and then hop back on your Harley. But I don't accept the fact that you think what you did to MY Stewies is going over my head. You put your hands on the people I love, Frank. You put me in a wheelchair. You destroyed the celebration for the most memorable month of the year. You think you were owed anything? To be owed, you have to earn, and to earn you have to work. Last time I checked, you bailed as soon as CMV got too tough for you.

The fans cheer in agreement, only giving Frank more a reason to become angry.

Elijah
You can cry about your wants and needs all night long, but you won't get a thing. You're not as smart as I thought. If you think you're owed anything...

Elijah begins to remove his neckbrace and rise from the wheelchair mid sentence.

Elijah
You're owed a nice, Elijah Stewart-styled, ass-kicking at Ascendance. On behalf of all my friends, family, and Stewies out here, you'll get exactly what you're owed!

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down