Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Protege Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Protege Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Protege Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Protege Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Protege Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Protege Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Protege Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Protege Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Protege Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Protege Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Protege

Go down

Protege Empty Protege

Post by Big Boi 702 Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:08 pm

*At the Jay Davis Training Camp, where Trey Hoyato, the newest signee to CMV, is training for his newly found career. As he is doing a tryout match with one of the practitioners, Jay Davis walks by to witness the “Young Lion” at work. With his mat skills and hard hitting moves, the young rookie took down one of the best at the camp in a couple of minutes. They shake hands, as Trey goes to the side of the ring to take his break. Jay walks up to him on his report.*

“Good work, Trey. But not good enough. Firstly, you have to work on your ground movement. A mat wrestler needs to know the mat before his opponent, or you’re gonna be stuck on the mat for the 3 count. Secondly, you need to be more vicious with your attacks. I don’t give a damn if you give the man a concussion, I need to hear a forearm, a knee strike, a chop-anything!! I need to hear the pain that comes across your opponent’s body. I need to feel the pain they feel. You worked in Japan for a few years, so you should know what I expect from you rather than just old school american wrestling. Let me ask you a question; Have you ever been to the states?”

“No, sir. I was born in Osaka. My mother was from the states. I’ve lived their all my life, watching my father fight. He was a MMA Fighter.”

“So you should know what I expect from you. Your father put real viciousness into his fights, and that’s what I need from you. I need 110% of whatever vicious animal is in that shell of a man.”

*Jay calms himself down, as he reads the expression on the rookie’s face. He seems disconnected. Jay feels bad about the whole situation.*

“Look….I know this is a different crowd from your home. I know you miss your home, but now you have something here. CMV Officials called me to train you. And if that’s what they want me to do, then by god, I’m gonna do that!! Now I just need your best in that ring. You need to be stronger, faster, and smarter than your opponent. You got me, boss-man?”

“Yessir. I understand.”

“Good. Now give me 15 laps around the gym and if I see even you walking, I will make sure that’s the last time your in this ring, or any ring. Go!!”

*As Jay said that, Trey get’s up and starts sprinting around the ring, as Jay sits by and watches the young man. As that’s going on, someone is spying on Jay Davis. Maybe it’s Pete? Devlin? Ushio? Stay tuned to find out more….*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum