Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Not enough Bang for your Buck Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Not enough Bang for your Buck Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Not enough Bang for your Buck Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Not enough Bang for your Buck Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Not enough Bang for your Buck Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Not enough Bang for your Buck Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Not enough Bang for your Buck Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Not enough Bang for your Buck Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Not enough Bang for your Buck Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Not enough Bang for your Buck Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Not enough Bang for your Buck

Go down

Not enough Bang for your Buck Empty Not enough Bang for your Buck

Post by Miztacular Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:36 pm

Immediately after the Buck Hollywood, Bryan Sanders match, Bucks music is cut off in favour of the Intensity General Manager Thomas Sullivan who comes out from the back with an unusual look of sincerity on his face as opposed to his normal self, no money gun as he would normally have, but instead a mic in his hand as he makes his way down the ramp towards a curious Buck Hollywood who stands in wait in the center of the ring. Sulivan climbs onto the apron and points to Buck with a smirk on his face, wiggling his finger as if to say "oh no you don't" Buck simply raises his hands, as if he doesn't know what Sullivan is talking about. Sullivan steps into the ring face to face with Buck and begins to talk.

Thomas Sullivan:
Oh don't play dumb with me kiddo, you know what you did boy. Don't think this win here tonight confirms you in Money in the Bank. Taking somebodies place in a match doesn't change anything. You just aren't good enough Buck my boy. You're just not worth investing into, trust me, when you become a multi-millionaire like myself you'll understand what has a potential return, and you... Just aren't. But to show the crowd what I'm talking about, lets take a look...

Thomas Sullivan turns around and points to the Titantron which lights up displaying what appears to be security camera footage of Zack Starr in a hallway backstage dated to earlier on in the evening and out of nowhere Buck Hollywood whacks Zack Starr in the back of the head with a steel chair, unloading chair shot after chair shot on the former Global Champion to ensure he wasn't fit for action tonight allowing Buck to take his place...

Thomas Sullivan:
What do you have to say to that huh?! Let me tell you something Buck, with that attitude, trying to rob another man of his chance, you've lost any hope of getting into this years Money in the Bank. Maybe in the future you'll learn Mr. Hollywood. But ladies and gentlemen let me just make this very clear. Bryan Sanders and Zack Starr will still have the opportunity to enter this years Money in the Bank contest, and they will rematch next week on Intensity! As for you Buc--

However before Thomas Sullivan can finish he's interrupted by a theme that hasn't been heard on Intensity since No Remorse, as the former Two Time CMV World Champion and Television Champion turned UnMatched General Manager's theme hits the PA system to the roar of the crowd, and out from the back he comes, the current UnMatched General Manager Eric Matthews, raising his arms for the crowd as comes out from the back wearing a dapper suit fit for a General Manager. To the disdain of Thomas Sullivan Eric Matthews makes his way down the ramp towards the ring to which he enters raising the mic to his mouth.

Eric Matthews:
Woah, woah, woah.. Sullivan.. Let me just cut you off right there, because you're not firing this man, you're not doing anything to this man.
I'm going to keep this rather short and sweet. You see, I didn't want to have to come out here on this poorly ran dump of a show, trust me,
I know from being a superstar on here. You treat the superstars like assets, they're not just machines that make you money Sullivan! they're people. If you're going to disrespect this man, who just fought his heart out to earn a spot in Money in the Bank. Well I guess he's not on Intensity anymore, he's coming over to UnMatched, and he'll be my first entry in this years Money in the Bank. Buck is destined for greatness, he is Mr Hollywood, and you need to recognise that Sullivan. Because as of right now.... This is war, and I won't stop until your tyranny is at an end.

I hope you're ready buddy...

Eric Matthews drops the microphone and gestures for Buck to follow him to the back, to which he does, pushing past Sullivan as he walks across the ring towards the UnMatched General Manager, the duo leave the ring and talk between themselves as they head up the ramp, sending this segment to commercial.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down